Stantec Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.4

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was held in the morning and it was quite easy but they pay very low wages that you can not live off in Miami. No wonder their profit last year was $164,000 Million and the revenue $2.88 Billion. (source Wikipedia)

Well, now I know who is Not getting any of that money.

The employees!!

Side note: The interviewer had not really read my resume.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at this Company?
    Questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Really easy interview. Nice people, asked pretty general easy questions. Did not ask any technical questions which I thought was kinda weird. Was a phone Interview and lasted about 40min.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to choose your major and career path   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec in January 2018.

Interview

Very informative. They talked about the description. Asked for my interests. Gave a full description of the candidate they are looking for. Who'd be taking the final interview. What would be the duties you'll perform.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Albany, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Sat down and talked with team, layed back and informational. Was asked basic behavioral questions with no technical interview. I felt comfortable and a lot was explained to me about the company. Overall great experience.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by second in-person meeting. Phone interview lasted 45 minutes and mainly focused on past academic research and relevance to the company. Had in-person interview two weeks later. Met with 3 project managers/principals for about 30 minutes each. Received job offer soon after second meeting. It is important to note I was interviewing for a niche specialty with little qualified competition. Other positions may have more a rigorous process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing remarkable. Mainly asked about experience in different fields and software.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stantec in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring through university application for internship position. There was only the one interview and it was only 30 minutes. Due to university regulations the offer could not be put out until a specific date but the company was on top of hiring and was ready right away to offer a job. The questions were all fairly generic interview questions and was used more as a process to get to know the individuals. The employers care less about technical skills and more if the person is teachable. The interview was done by the two supervisors for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As it was an internship offer there was not room for negotation.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Initial call to me to set up appointment for office interview. Sent an e-mail confirming these details. 3 weeks later was called for 2nd interview and got an offer the next week.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec in September 2009.

Interview

Rote question and answer standard form type of an interview. Interviewer was going through the motions as if meeting a daily quota, satisfying his existence, something to do for a paycheck. Nice suit, an uninspired presentation and manner, bit of arrogance, holier than thou, don't call us we'll call you attitude which is more and more commonplace.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec in January 2011.

Interview

Requested a phone interview first. Then a face to face interview in the office, with the office leader. Met no team mates and did not get a tour of the office. Did review my portfolio.

Offer was very low!

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec in March 2011.

Interview

Still on-going, management seemed upfront and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.