Telstra Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

online interview via Hire vue platform. Had to prerecord answers to questions asked and send them. there were 3 attempts per answer. Also a few technical questions were asked. and personality and IQ tests were taken

Interview Questions

• behavioural and technical questions relating to the pathway chosen   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a video interview!!! All questions are behavior questions with unlimited time for preparing before the actual record. There were about five questions. You can do multiple times before the real record

Interview Questions

• Typical questions why did you apply, what sales experience etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in March 2019.

Interview

Online Interview. Questions are mainly to tell if you speak English as they already asked those4 questions in the application process. They say it's because some answers are different when in verbal form.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your skills and experience will help you with this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Canberra) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.Technical Interview. Group of the panel will ask both Technical and behavioural questions. Scenario based questions. Human resource first checks whether you match the position criterion. Then they will sort the application and shortlisted. HR will call the shortlisted people to come for an interveiw. Who ever will do the best will be offered for the position. If the top one denied, usually they go for the second one.

Interview Questions

• OSI layers, Networking concepts   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra in March 2012.

Interview

the stage is the phone interview, After passing the phone interview, i entre the group interview. i remember there is two people to interview me. the first part of the interview is the technical question. The second part is the like behaviour queation.

Interview Questions

• How do you understand your customer's real requirement?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Telstra in February 2011.

Interview

First applied online, then got phone interview, then did online test, then did group stage interview, then did one-on-one with a manager, then got the job offer via email.

Interview Questions

• How did I put the customer in the center of what I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No couldn't negotiate a graduate salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.