Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Consultant Interview Questions

1,429

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me something about yourself

2 Answers

hi

my name alok shukal ,i have done cci written exam ,,,,,my no 8769785

usual consulting interview. solve a case, behavioral quesitons

1 Answer

Guess what car I drive? You can have one too...

Do you like people?

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience in HR?

1 Answer

Tell me about your expectations

1 Answer

Read the consulting scenario and answer the questions provided. (You are given two pieces of paper one with the consulting scenario on it and one with questions "destination", "code of location", "airline", "airline code" and the name of place where the client will be staying (name of hotel). You are also given a booklet which has the airlines, codes, places to stay etc inside. You need to carefully read the scenario and find something exactly for the clients within 15 minutes. You need to get 100% of the questions right otherwise you do not go through to the next interviewing process.

1 Answer

Case Study - "A women golfing apparel company wants to enter the Aust market, how do you estimate the market size?". I started answering this question by explaining the process I would go through to source data and do the anlaysis. But the most unexpected and dissappointing part of the case study was in the absence of any further data available to you, the correct answer to this question was you needed to make up the facts, on the spot, in the abosence of any validation and research.

1 Answer

As described above the interview was not really an interview. Therefore the most difficult question asked was "When can you start work?"

1 Answer

What do you think of product X for market Y. Can it be improved? Would you scrap it? Would you merge it with another?, if so - which?

110 of 1,429 Interview Questions