Java developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Java developer Interview Questions

java developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Present a project that you've worked on

4 Answers

Hi, I would like to know more about the coding test, did you finish it in one hour? How many questions? I receive 5 questions too, I applied as graduate program as well and I haven't any MCQ questions, just coding tasks and 1 hour was not enought time.

I am interested that how did you reply during the phone interview so that finally they invited you to do in-person interview?

Did you finish all the five programs in the first round?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What are they things you need to look at when you make an object as key of a Map

3 Answers

1. What is the differences between interface and abstract base class in term of design

2 Answers

Tell me about youself. Why you leave your last job.

What's the difference between a String and a StringBuffer

2 Answers

I will describe the Peer programming exercise in more detail. It is already covered off in other posts about the event management system, but click on answer for more details.

2 Answers

What is cyclometric complexity?

1 Answer

Face to face interview - [Case study - group programming - coding/technical test ] Complete a partially completed REST API - the rest api consumes response from another rest api and produces a modified json response. Write appropriate logger statements, exception handling - adding the correct annotations(@controlleradvice and @exception handling) , calling the appropriate public methods and passing the right arguments in the public method of the custom exception class, Integrate with another REST API - using rest template to connect to another rest api and get the response and Object mapping (map the response object from other rest api to the response object of your api), Tools used - InteliJ, Swagger. you are allowed to google

1 Answer

Code a solution to one of current's Atlassian problems

1 Answer

How would I approach a legacy system?

110 of 129 Interview Questions