Senior analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Senior analyst Interview Questions

senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were two rounds. Written exam and personal interview 1. written test has majorly ISTQB questions. total 18 questions. Level of difficulty is easy but there is never enough time to answer all the questions. duration of exam - 50 minutes. Its a paper based exam, hence not enough space to write answers even if you want to write more. It seemed more like a history exam in school, as the marks are based on how much you write. 2. Personal Interview: Questions asked were mainly behavioral. The guy who interviewed me was not even looking at me, while asking questions. As I was answering it, he was busy writing down whatever I was saying on a piece of paper. I am pretty sure he did not even make an attempt in understanding whatever i was explaining : the concepts, examples, processes, etc. He was not able to write down even 10% of what I said. ( FYI: my English and communication skills are above average)

2 Answers

He was only asking whatever was in the paper. For anything I answered, he said ok and moved on to the next question, as if he was not interested in anything I was saying. Very unhappy that such a big consultancy who interview so many people, are still stuck with a paper based exam and have inexperienced staff to interview skilled people.

Hi Pooja Doshi (yes it was easy to work out who this comment was made by), We are more than disappointed with this poor feedback given that you turned up late for the exam and interview with no apology, were rude to reception and also senior staff within the office, lacked maturity and understanding, had zero knowledge of the company (Planit) that you were being interviewed for, were poorly dressed considering you were attending an interview, were not flexible on travel albeit interviewing for a consultancy business who have clients all around VIC and finally lacked any depth of knowledge in any answers to questions asked. Thanks and good luck with your continued job search, Kris

About my current job

1 Answer

what would you expect to learn from this job?

- What Deloitte?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about a time when you collaborated with others.

1 Answer

What is your plan for the next three to five years?

What is VaR ?

1 Answer

How you dealt with making a mistake

1 Answer

Example of how I had managed 'difficult stakeholders'?

BABOK components