Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Senior Associate Interview Questions

Senior associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you have a junior associate working at a client with you and he/she is not performing well, what would you do?

1 Answer

As that junior associate's on-field counselor I would assess if the person lacks technical knowledge and skill or whether the problem is lack of motivation to do better. My first instance would be to educate and coach and try to assess if I am getting through to the junior. However, if the problem with the junior is such that it is effecting the client or the engagement deadline, and I see no improvement after my on-field try at coaching, then I would have the junior replaced. We cannot appease our own staff who show unwillingness to learn at the cost of our client's unhappiness.

Current experience + goals

1 Answer

estimate the rev. of an inner city pool

1 Answer

Profitability of public infrastructure company has plateaued. Tell me why and next steps to overcome this.

Share an example when you met a risk concern, how you persuade your team accept your risk concern and work closely with your team.

thoughts on the property market

1 Answer

Mostly behavioural question. they were keen to know what my experience was and how i could apply my knowledge in NBN.

tell me about your previous technical experience

Describe your 30/60 day plan after you join the team