Technical specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Technical specialist Interview Questions

technical specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are you doing with your life?

1 Answer

The question was a bit too general. So I had to ask her to be specific.

If you have 25 horses and 5 race tracks, what's the minimum number of races you need to find the fastest 3 horses?

1 Answer

TET test: strings, integers, and, or, not, unary,

1 Answer

We have a lot of customers who speak english as a secondary language. How would you communicate with them if they can't understand you.

1 Answer

Asked more system engineer support questions than desktop questions)

1 Answer

Although we would be hiring you to represent a certain product set, what would you response be if we were to withdraw from that particular market?

Why apple? Where do you see yourself going in 5 years, in or out of apple? Tell me about when you were an early adopter of technology. What was that like? Tell me about a time you got negative feedback, give me a specific example and how you dealt with that? What apple products do you own and why? When was a time you encountered an unreasonable customer request and how did you deal with it? What are you most proud of in your life and why?

Tell me a time when.... You had to step and take care of a situation, you showed initiative, you had to be patient, you made a mistake and what you did. The 3rd interview was much more about me, what are my interests and availability.

Behavior questions to test your personality and attitudes. How will you deal with other people who are giving you a hard time?

110 of 36 Interview Questions