Capgemini Reviews

3.8
Capgemini CEO and Director Paul Hermelin
Paul Hermelin
Pros
Cons
  • "Low salary hike for existing employees(in 619 reviews)

• "No cons is there for this organization(in 495 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Growing footprint of the All-Things-Digital hub, generates interesting opportunities & roles"

5.0
    Current Employee - Data Management Architect in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Focused and high performing cross-competency teams that collaborate & deliver in -mostly- an informal work culture. The footprint of Digital Hub is rapidly growing and including the Data and Analytics play. All in all, this generates equal interesting opportunities & roles for consultant. Entrepreneurship and owning/driving subject areas are greatly encouraged.

Cons

Steering your own career and balancing the work-life balance needs an employee's attention and focus. International opportunities are there, but mostly relies on personal network, there's limited process for this.

Capgemini2019-06-17

July 11, 2019Employer Branding & TA Project Lead

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate the time and effort taken and we take these responses seriously. The HR team are working tirelessly on a plan to ensure Capgemini employees get the best benefits out of the best work/life harmony. I'd be hap to put you in touch with a contact within the HR team to discuss your international opportunities further if you wish?

2. "Excellent place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team, work life balance, training

Cons

Needs more interesting projects, lack of mentoring

Capgemini2019-12-01

April 6, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for a 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you are having a great team, training and work life balance. We understand that not everyone gets access to all opportunities we offer at the same time. We request you to reach out to your local HR to share details to check all the available opportunities. We also request you to check with you manager regarding mentoring options. Have a wonderful #LifeAtCapgemini

3. "Good company with perks but quite unorganised"

Current Employee - IT Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time

Pros

Good salary package with some cool benefits such as salary sacrifice, leave purchase plan and some interesting accounts in their portfolio.

Cons

Not very well organised. Many different service lines and market units across the globe with a not clear inter-company agreement.

Capgemini2020-05-12

May 31, 2020Senior Consultant | Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. We know that with 270,000 people and many product offerings, it hard to follow our portfolio offering. Please rest assured that we are trying to simplify and streamline. Keep an eye out because we have some new resources coming to help!

4. "Horrible HR team"

Current Employee - Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing positive, no structure, no career plan

Cons

Long process, not friendly, HR doesnt look after the employee

Capgemini2020-05-17
  5. "Overall great"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance and pay is good

Cons

Career growth is not very clear for enabling team

Capgemini2020-03-31

April 1, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are balancing your work and life very will with us. While we always ensure that career growth is offered to everyone, we have directed your feedback to the relevant leads.

6. "My experiences at Capgemini"

2.0
    Current Employee - Scrum Master in Melbourne

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing to highlight from my experience.

Cons

Capgemini is not able to find good projects or accounts. So, once you are out of an account it would be very difficult to get placed into another account which is very very difficult.

Capgemini2020-02-28

April 6, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for your review. We offer a world of opportunities to all of our talent. However, we do understand that sometimes not everyone will have the same experience. We request you to reach out to your local HR and share more details so that you can avail all opportunities. Meanwhile do check out all the learning opportunities on the internal learning portal.

7. "Good place to develop professionally, poor pay and culture"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Sydney

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Worked on interesting IT projects and had significant client facing roles

Cons

Pay scale, office culture and limited opportunity to do work outside of IT projects

Capgemini2020-02-23

April 6, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had worked in interesting projects and had a great role. We offer a world of opportunities to all our talent. We do understand that sometimes this might be delayed. We can only hope that while you were with us you reached out to your local HR or a resolution. We have directed your cons to the relevant stakeholders. All the best for your future endeavors!

8. "Not a people friendly organization; not transparent"

Current Employee - Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Capgemini full-time

Pros

Competitive salary packages, good employee benefits

Cons

No visibility of future projects Non- Transparent management

Capgemini2020-02-26

April 6, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the pros you mentioned. However, it disappoints us to hear your cons. We offer a lot of opportunities to all our talent and we understand that sometimes it might take longer than expected to get the desired work. We have directed your concerns to all the relevant stakeholders and we request you to reach out to your local HR to share details so that you can get the visibility of all opportunities. Meanwhile we request you to use all the upskilling trainings in our internal talent portal.

9. "Good place to learn"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice work culture. Good learning. All support from the company.

Cons

Politics !! Managers prefer their favorite employee based on your locations.

Capgemini2020-01-13

April 6, 2020Talent Branding Consultant

Thank you for your review! We are happy to you hear that you have a great learning experience, support system and nice work culture. We are disappointed to hear your cons and assure you that we do not encourage any bias. Request you to reach out to your local HR and share details for a resolution.

10. "Agency style company"

Current Employee - Senior in Adelaide

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Used to be free Steaks every quarter which is now free Domino Pizza

Cons

No training. One lifetime client, one project, one team. Awful culture. Only contact from Capgemini is time sheet reminder. Managers do not share any credit/opportunity, unless it's a failure. The business had initial growth, now it's time for falling as things revealed.

Capgemini2020-02-12