Experis Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.2

Contractor Interview

Interview

1. Phone screen with recruiter
2. Phone interview with hiring manager at Experis
3. On-site interview with only the hiring manager at Experis

This was for a short-lived (~6 month) project with no possibility for hire/conversion so the only person interviewing was the Experis hiring manager. I still found this odd as this project was for a high profile client, but no one from the company/client you would work at was involved in interviewing. It was further questionable to me that I was never really interviewed, I only went through my background in detail twice with the hiring manager (on the phone and on-site). They were very casual conversations. Recruiter stopped being timely with communication once the on-site interview was completed, which came off as unprofessional (they got what they needed from you, now they stopped being enthusiastic with you). Their response about their hiring decision was delayed multiple times adding to the unprofessionalism and I was ghosted for several days. I finally reached out so I can find out what was going on. Recruiter took nearly another day to finally respond that they went with someone else with more experience in a certain area. This type of experience was something the hiring manager kept bringing up during the interview process to me that it was the only point of concern but "shouldn't be a big deal" given my other experience. After you give them your time to interview they can't even bother sending you an email about their decision. What is more frustrating is that the hiring manager and recruiter were well aware of the fact (based on my resume alone) I had less of this experience, but this was the one factor they were hiring for. They kept wanting to talk to me despite this...why waste my time, have me drive out to the on-site/take time out of my workday, if you know you are specifically hiring for something a candidate doesn't have a lot of experience in? A disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about your experience in detail?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter to go over basic qualifications. Job was temporary contracting position.Was supposed to be followed up with another phone interview, but ended up just extending offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have immigration experience   2 Answers

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that took an hour to discuss how well I understood the roles and functions prior to starting. Interviewed with 2 Sr. Systems Engineers, both of whom I now consider colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Explain the methods of updating, upgrading and installing software in various linux server environments.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maastricht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Maastricht (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

Kort, 1 gesprek, waarbij de basale sollicitatievragen werden gesteld. In mijn optiek niet voldoende om iemand te leren kennen.
    Verder was de uitleg over de functie summier, en niet echt toereikend.

Interview Questions

• Hoe is je office kennis
      Wat zou je doen als er iets af moet en je wil naar huis.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.