Experis Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.2

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

They claimed they needed my social security number in order to secure an interview. Never give that sort of information out to anyone. Otherwise, was able to keep the job, goals and expectations fairly well in focus, in spite of an otherwise disorganized screening process.

Interview Questions

• Given the question about social security number, that's pretty much a non starter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Interview was easy not tough
    1> face to face interview: tell me about yourself
    2> online exam : java, aptitude and telephonic round
    shortlisted candidates are taken further for the training
    Explain about roles and responsibilities

Interview Questions

• tel me about yourself
      and online exam on java ,aptitude   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

First round was GD and before that comes personal introduction where they asked all the candidates to leave who were having less than 65% . Why would they invite them then? After clearing GD they tell you about the job that:
    1. You have to face 2 months training which is free of cost but you dont get any money either.
    2. And after that you have to give an exam based on Java and oracle(for that they will train you during 2 months training) and clear that which will provide you a placement of 2.6L per annum in IBM but you have of sign a bond of 16 months(not including training period) during your training period and if you leave before that period you will have to pay 1 Lakh to them.
    They dont tell you about that before you went to give the interview. Its their setup.

After clearing GD and knowing all this, you will take an online test of 1hr which includes(english, logical reasoning and questions based on java). The test is easy. They just check your basic skills. After that there is a telephonic round(you just have to say some english sentences written on a paper, they check your pronunciation), again easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• GD topic was "cyber security"   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Today 4/dec/2019.
    I got a interview mail of experis IT on 28 November 2019(Thursday).Next day I decided to go there.The company is in Jasola, Delhi. when I reached, the interview started with a GD round. Before GD, the HR gives the job description, in which the candidate would have to go Banglore for training if we are selected and there is a 3 month training in which company take care of us in these 3 month in terms of (fooding and stay)accommodation and we will have to give a 0 balance cheque to the company as a bond for 18 months and after 3 month , we have to work for IBM as a payroll from EXPERIS IT.

1st round, there was a GD round. I got selected in GD round.
    2nd round, after GD there was a system test of 1 hour. It takes 60 questions (20 apti+20 eng+20 java). I got selected in the second round
    After that there was a last round which was a calling assessment round. It took 26 min to complete.

and then finally HR said congratulations , you are selected. You have to report on Monday in Bangalore. That day was friday.
    And then I came home.
    Next day (Saturday),they had didn't released my LOA since last day and trying to force me to buy the ticket as soon as possible.

Then i called the HR and said that mam I have some queries can you please help me out.Then I asked him about cheque. I said as you told that we have to give a 0 balance cheque. she smiled and told me that you have to give a 1 lakh rupees cheque.

Suddenly her statement was changed.

They were fraud, please don't go there for wasting your time.
    Specially freshers,please don't go towards consultancies, they will spoil your future

Interview Questions

• java basic question threading, exception handling, throws....   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

first round is self introduction
    next round is group discussion
    next round is online test of 60 mins three sections verbal,logical,technical questions related to java
    next round is telephonic interview
    whole process took a day

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Experis in February 2019.

Interview

It was a Four step process and all steps were mostly moderate consist of Technical questions about what i know about the things which i had mentioned in resume and some personal questions

Software Developer Interview

Interview

First we waited for few minutes then they called us and told us how they work.
    They told us the interview process.
    They told us as follows
    They'd will provide us training for which they will charge.
    Subjects of training are listed from wich you can choose any according to your interest.
    After the training process they will place you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First they asked to speak anything other than what you have mentioned in your resume.They are basically checking for the fluency and selecting whose who are very fluent.At this stage 75% candidates are rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis in January 2018.

Interview

1st round was group discussion
    2nd round was online test conducted by cocubes
    3rd round was telephonic interview
    4.technical hr interview
    5.managerical round ok

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was self introduction followed by GD and if you are shortlisted you'll be having aptitude , technical face to face and Hr round and training will be given for 2 months followed by internal assessment and then final selection.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.