Experis Test Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Test Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.3

Test Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Redmond, WA (US)).

Interview

I was then contacted on the phone by a recruiter (after applying online) to learn about the position and to schedule a phone interview. That interview took less than half an hour and was followed by a 1:1 in-person interview, which took about an hour. It was onsite, and water/coffee/tea was provided. The 1:1 was relaxed, and the interviewer was mostly interested in my ability to think through problems and in determining if my personality would match with the existing team. I received an offer over the phone shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Three crates of fruit are placed in front of you. The left crate is labeled as Apples, the middle as Oranges, and the right as Apples & Oranges. All of the labels are incorrect. How can you figure out the correct labels by opening just one crate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Testing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Tempe, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I sent in an email to the person who, at the time, was doing the recruiting. It took approximately 3-4 reminder emails to let them know I was still interested, and to get an actual interview scheduled. The recruiter was kind and helpful, emailing me some information, and calling me afterwards to check in on how the interview went. Very kind and thorough.

For my actual interview, I needed to dress business casual, which was to be expected (dress for the actual job is casual). I waited in the waiting room after receiving my visitor badge from the front desk help and signing in. The person I was originally to meet with was held up in a meeting, so I met with two other people instead. They took turns asking me questions that pertained to the position, and were kind to allow me to take my time. I felt relaxed, we were able to laugh and joke, and much of what they asked me readied me to understand what to expect of the work. When the interview was over, they thanked me for my time, and I headed out. I heard back within about 2-3 days for my job offer, which the recruiter called me again and congratulated me. Later the same day, I received a phone call from HR to let me know I would have NDAs and other paperwork to sign sent to my personal email to fill out before my start date. It was all very thorough, very straight-forward, and everyone was very kind.

Interview Questions

• If you are given a machine that you know can only handle the values 1-9, what would you do to test its abilities and limitations?   1 Answer
    • How would you test a pen or a stapler to make sure it works?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite video game and why, and what is one thing you would change about it?   1 Answer

Test Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly to the point, interviewed by two people, questions were straight forward and the whole process felt very relaxed. Questions about my experience where given and a few brain teasers to see how I would break down an issue but nothing to difficult at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.