Experis Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

GD , written test(Time & work , Time & distance ,Number series , calender , Speed & distance ..etc) technical round( Basics of C , MAnual testing concepts like STLC , SDLC , testing types , testing methods , models , etc) , HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experis (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview process consisted of 3 rounds. in the first round, you will be briefed by the recruiter about the company and the various stages of selection till you becoming their employee which is followed by GD/PI. after clearing 1st stage, next day will be reserved for technical round which will have three sections comprising of reasoning, English comprehension and coding round. after the test, there will be one telephonic round as well which will conclude the interview.

Interview Questions

• as I was 2016 graduate, she asked me what i was doing till now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st i got a mail regarding interview . 1st round was GD, then we have a written exam & one telephonic round. Then after few day i got a call that i was selected AND after that they provide Training at Manipal institute for 55days ,then we had a Written round for qualifying into IBM, then IBM people conduct one one interview for for different different domain. As i was selected for Testing , so i faced a interview for IBM Testing.

Interview Questions

• Experis's interview was avg. But after training IBM people conduct one interview . I was asked for Testing experience and they asked me regarding both manual & Automation testing. After the interview i cot a confimation mail that i was got deployed in IBM   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Written Exam- This includes aptitude as well as programing part
    2) Group Discussion- any current affair topic
    3) Personal Interview- Generally will ask about your academics and future plans

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2.Technical
    3.Group discussion
    4.F2F

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1.Group Discussion
    2.Online Test
    3.HR and Documentation

The interview was quite easy. In group discussion they would check basic communication skills and in online test apti,reasoning and knowledge on C and JAVA. It took a week time for the interview process to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good, there was three rounds. First one was group discussion round, where they asked us to speak about a topic for one minute and the second round was aptitude which was easy and the third one was hR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

first there was a GD round out of which few people got selected and then they move on for Apti round after that there was a interview, after that there was selection send to manipal for training after training there was a test in Manyata parka and after clearing the exam deployed to location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.