Experis Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Process took 1 week total. Initial 20-minute phone screen with recruiter to evaluate basic skills match, compensation, and contract details.

Quick turnaround to second round, 30-minute interview with 2 client-side engagement managers who asked more technical questions based on past experiences, specific PMO skills, and behavioral questions.

Final, 30-45 minute interview with hiring manager was a mix of both behavioral and skills-based questions that were specific to the role. Offer extended same day as hiring manager interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Redmond, WA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Was set for an interview but the recruiter ghosted me. Another company was able to get me into the interview loop and I did end up with the job. Now Experis emails me daily for random jobs that have no relation to my background, and they do not adhere to DNC/unsubscribe requests after multiple months.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Experis for a Project Management role out of the blue. I am assuming they found my resume and decided to pitch this position to me.

Interview Questions

• When I was contacted by the recruiter she seemed to be very excited about me as a match for this position. She called me to set up an interview with her manager, which went well. Then she called me and set up an interview with the Company in question. The first interview went well and then I was told I would move on to the hiring manager.

I was set up with an interview with the hiring manager which was abruptly canceled on the day of the interview without explanation. I phoned the recruiter to find out why, and she had no answers for me at the time. I proceeded to call 2 days later and left a message, and did not receive a call back. The following week I phoned again to get an explanation, the recruiter still didn't have one for me. I was told that by the recruiter that they would check in with their manager to get me some answers. Well, it has been a month later and I never got a call with an explanation. How does a recruiter go from being supposedly in your corner as an advocate for a position to completely dropping the ball and not telling a candidate what happened with that perfectly suited position? This has left such a bad taste in my mouth. So very unprofessional Experis, very unprofessional. Candidates are people, you should at least be respectful and professional in your dealings with us. Shame on you!   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Experis wants to place you in a job assignment. For me, their interview was a prep for my interview with my assigned company. They provided additional resources and tips to help me win the job. The entire process was less than two weeks and they allowed me to give 4 weeks notice to my current employer. Very easy to work with and constant communication.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a coordinator confirming pay rate, skills and when I could come in for an interview with one of the managers. After this initial meeting I was asked to come onsite with the client for an interview with my managers.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills and past experiences working on a large team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Sacramento, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview plus client interview, interviews made you feel comfortable. Once I intervewed with the client, I was immediately hired by the client. Experis got back to me immediately with the job offer and was willing to work with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were basic ranging from strengiths, to what you were looking for in a positoin, handling conflict, and asking specific examples of project management experience   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Strictly phone interviews starting with the recruiter. That interview was basic and asked the questions of "years experience, technologies worked with, etc..."
    Second interview was with a Technical Manager or "Expert" who asked the same questions with a Project Manager slant to them. Very basic and very open to risk on the part of the employer. It should have been a larger red-flag.

Interview Questions

• None, I give harder interviews to the short-term technicians I hire.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal. They offered, I countered and they accepted

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Melville, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter. I did a phone screen with the recruiter at Experis. I then went and did a face-to-face interview at the client site. The whole process, including the background screening and drug test, took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Both the phone screen and the face-to-face interview contained questions related to my experience and resume. No hard questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations related to the rate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.