Glassdoor Senior Java Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Senior Java Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.3

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The Hiring process is very awesome and recruiter was really helpful through out the process.

Interview Process:-
1. Telephonic Interview:- You will be notified within 2 days about the next round.

If you successfully cleared the telephonic interview then you will be invited for full day onsite interview.

On-Site Interview:-
1. Glassdoor will provide you car pool credit so you don't need to worry about traveling to the onsite interview location. This is really helpful.
2. There will 5 interview at On-Site. If you are really good with your domain knowledge then no body can stop you from getting selected in process. Whole team is really friendly throughout my interview day.

I called for On-Site interview at Mill Valley, CA and it is very good location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor in August 2017.

Interview

I did two phone interviews and after the second one, I did not hear back from them despite emailing them. One recruiter kept saying he will get back to me but never did

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Glassdoor was really smooth and non stressful. It began when I spoke with the recruiter who explained to me the role and the team(s) I was being considered for. This was followed by 2 phone screens (with engineering managers from 2 different teams). Both involved a coding exercise done over a shared editor. The managers were kind enough to explain their team structure, tech stack and deep dive about the role I was interviewing for.I cleared both of those rounds and was invited onsite.
    The Glassdoor office at Mill Valley is beautiful. I reached the office a little early, and since the hiring manager was available, he was kind enough to show me around the office and spend some time clarifying some questions I had before the actual interviews started.
    I met with a total of 5 team members onsite. Of the 5, 3 interview rounds had a coding question and / or SQL . One round conducted by the Director of Engineering was focused purely on design. I personally loved the design question. It was challenging, but doable in 45 minutes. The team had also arranged for me to have lunch with them. Overall, I had fun meeting the team. Everyone on the interview panel seemed really friendly, and it made the interview process totally non stressful.
    Following the interview, the recruiter was prompt in conveying the results of my onsite. The offer they made was good, but I had to decline it due to personal reasons; would have loved to be part of the Glassdoor team.

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through linked and was contacted by one of the managers. He scheduled a phone screen which was for about an hour. Asked basic java questions and little bit about linked list and some algorithms.

Got a invite for another phone interview - again asking lots of questions on java, j2ee, spring, algorithm.

When asked about the specific roles and responsibilities for the position I had applied for, both of them did not have an answer.

Interview Questions

• Advantages of spring, Hibernate session factory, algorithm to intersect 2 arrays, what is Future, data structure to implement dictionary or word suggests, hibernate lazy loading, deisgn pattern, synchronization, diff between string, stringbuffer, string builder   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.