Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

It was Easy than my expectations. Most of the questions were like "tell me about a time" questions in which they expected STAR format responses. It was followed by Basic SQL and programming coding interview.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

The interview itself was fine, but I was later told they were no longer hiring for the position and looking for someone with more experience. Which ended up being a waste of time for all parties.

Interview Questions

Interview

The first step was an interview with the recruiter. The second step was an interview with the hiring manager and HR leaders. The third step, interviews with Leaders the role would support. After each step, the recruiter checked in with me on my interest and updated me on what was next.

Interview Questions

• How do you support critical talent that isn't getting along with others?   Answer Question

22 Dec 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience! I passed along your positive sentiment to the recruiter responsible for filling this role. Thanks again for taking the time to get to know our team.

IOS Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in December 2020.

Interview

WAY TOO LONG. 7 interviews in total and the entire process took a month. Granted, this way partly due to Glassdoor closing for Christmas and the entire week of New Year’s. From the feedback I received from the recruiter, “They highly valued your perspective and skill set and feel very comfortable working with you...”, but yet there was no urgency to get an offer to me.

I made it perfectly clear to the recruiter that I was not relocating from the east coast to the west, and I was assured that it was not a problem. However, every single interviewer grilled me about working remotely and time zone differences, so I had to keep reassuring them I wasn’t a bad person despite having worked remotely for 8+ years.

I had two interviews with one person and BOTH TIMES he asked the same questions about working remotely and time zone differences. DURING AN INTERVIEW, he was looking at the meeting schedules and asking me if I minded late meetings since changing the flow of the current team wouldn’t allow certain meetings to be rescheduled. Even after repeatedly saying it’s not a problem, it kept being harped on.

After all of my interviews were complete, I had 1.5 weeks to think about Glassdoor as an employer. My current employer is also on the west coast and my position is very flexible and I don’t have to work late into my evenings to cater to people on the west coast. Also there was an air of mistrust in every interviewer I talked to, something I do not have to deal with in my current position.

It was an easy choice to pass on Glassdoor because of the mistrust and micromanagement I saw during the interview process, not to mention the dragging of the feet on getting an offer to me.

Interview Questions

• OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again asked me to explain remote working and time zone differences.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

normal interview process. applied online, spoke to someone, and got a call back for interview . Interview was on time and standard. They asked a lot of questions and were very polite and courteous.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

This is the best interview process I have ever been part of. I was recruited by Brianna who took interest in me. We had the initial interview, then I moved on to my potential manager, then a panel interview with potential teammates and other cross-functional team members, then a presentation interview, and a final interview with my potential Director. In total there were 4 interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about Glassdoor’s future?   1 Answer

13 Jan 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience. I've passed your kind words on to Brianna, as well as Andrea on our coordinating team. We're thrilled to hear you had a "best-in-class" experience, which is certainly our goal. Thanks again for your commitment to our process!

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was late, seemed distracted.

Technical questions included Python, Java, C++, Algorithms, Data Structures, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Linux, Bash, Jupyter Notebook, Scikit-learn
    Exposed to: Functional Programming (Haskell, Clojure), Python, Java, C++, Algorithms, Data Structures, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Linux, Bash, Jupyter Notebook, Scikit-learn
    Exposed to: Functional Programming (Haskell, Clojure), Logical Constraint Programming (PROLOG), Ruby, Assembly GitLab, Slack, ERD

Interview Questions

• What was your pay at Google   1 Answer

Sr Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Recruiter emails me and wants me to take a 1 hr Java test before he'll even talk to me. Really? You can't even talk to me for 15 minutes so I know if the position/company is even a fit before I waste an hour? Next...

Interview Questions

• When the recruiter would not even talk to me with out taking the test, I just moved on to the next company.   Answer Question

28 Oct 2020 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. This is not our normal recruiting process as we typically always start with a recruiter or hiring manager interview where we share the compensation range, benefits, and insights into the role, as well as learning more about your experience and interests. There were some recent changes in the technical recruiting team this past month, and as a result, we leveraged a technical test earlier on in the process. We have since reverted back to our typical interviewing process and hope that you reconsider Glassdoor in the future.

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fully virtual and took about 4 weeks total! It was a positive one but definitely felt thorough.

1. Was reached out to via a GD recruiter, first 30 min intro call was set within a week.
    2. Then the following week, had a 45 min video call with the hiring manager.
    3. Following that week, there was a 5 hour "virtual onsite" consisting of a 1 hour prepared presentation with the full PMM team and then individual 30 min syncs with a handful of team members.
    4. Reference checks
    5. 30 min chat with the SVP Marketing
    6. Offer

The process was pretty streamlined and my recruiter did a phenomenal job at keeping in touch and checking in between rounds.

Interview Questions

• What does a typical day look like in your product marketing org?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work cross-functionally to get a launch across the finish line?   Answer Question
    • What are some challenges or push back you've faced when working with product teams?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach X product launch and how would you prepare a GTM strategy?   Answer Question

22 Dec 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience! I passed along your positive sentiment to the recruiter responsible for filling this role, Cortney. We pride ourselves on frequent touchpoints with candidates throughout the interview journey. Thanks again for taking the time to get to know our team.

Head of Market Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a screening interview, interview with the hiring manager, 5-6 hours of interviews with key stakeholders, another interview with the hiring manager, and a presentation to a broader team.

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

22 Dec 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience! I passed along your positive sentiment to the recruiter responsible for filling this role, Cortney. Thanks again for taking the time to get to know our team.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.