Glassdoor Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,006 of over 1.0K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Sep 2020

Interview

Efficient, personable and very informative. The recruiter always stayed in touch and kept me updated and the team really expedited the process with me as I was dealing with multiple offers. They were transparent throughout and very clear about the role itself.

Interview Questions
  • Whiteboarding: How would you redesign a grocery shopping app ? For Designers: Be ready to explain your WHY vs. the WHAT. Storytelling and metrics are also highly valued and important.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Recruiter reached out and we had a phone interview. It has been close to 3 weeks after the phone interview and 2 follow up emails, I have not received any updates. I have been applied to a few companies and all of them responded to my follow ups, unfortunately Glassdoor falls way behind in this front. Pretty disappointed!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Regular tech interview process. I was asked both technical and behavioral questions. They seemed to be interested a lot in my previous experience. Overall a good interview experience, I'd recommend applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

I was approached to interview for a Content Director position, and after two calls with an HR manager and a video interview with the hiring manager was sent a form rejection. This felt rude and left me wondering why they wasted my time by reaching out at all; a tiny bit more effort in the correspondence would have meant a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Submitted application, received email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted approximately twenty to thirty minutes, and consisted of strange questions. Interviewer used the trendy behavioral interview questions. Questions were ineffective. Although the interviewer seemed happy with answers over the phone and was acting engaged, post-interview feedback said they would have liked more specific answers using the STAR format. If you would like more specific answers, ASK the person being interviewed to provide a more specific answer.

Interview Questions
  • Questions that had very little to do with showcasing any abilities you have that you could bring to the company. D

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

30 min call with HR followed by 30-min Zoom with the team manager. HR was very open about salary (it's Glassdoor after all) and the manager was friendly and easy to talk to. There was a case study regarding an example of the work that team would be doing, but it was more conceptual rather than technical. The recruiting team moved slow compared to another company I was interviewing for. Since I was already doing final rounds at the other company, I reached out to the recruiter about when I could expect to hear back. Got no response and was rejected the next day (standard rejection email). Kinda a crappy way to end the interview process imo.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

I interviewed for a position at Glassdoor. I applied online and I got contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter asked me to schedule a time to meet. I did that and received confirmation for the call. However, I sent 2 emails to the recruiter and did not get any response. On the day of the interview, the recruiter did not show up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

I had scheduled a first round, phone interview with Senior Talent Acquisition Partner| Glassdoor. She didn't make the call, as she later explained "she was held up in a meeting". I submitted additional dates and times (vie email), and have never heard back. Even after additional follow-up.

Interview Questions
  • Sorry I missed our call, are you available tomorrow (Saturday)?
1 person found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Overall not very pleasant experience HR: seems very unprofessional - canceled meeting twice. did not ask any questions during screening processes but rather, talked only about logistics. After being scheduled for a talk with the hiring manager, she forgot about it and did the screening again. Hiring manager - no hard questions but got rejected immediately after the interview - which seems rude to me

Interview Questions
  • HR: did not ask any specific questions HM: questions about relevant experience
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied though linkedIn. Got an email from recruiter and scheduled a call. Because of some emergency I was not able to take the call and messaged recruiter to reschedule please. I never heard back from them again, I even reached the recruiter again on linkedIn and though email and even apologized for missed our scheduled call but still no response. This shows the culture glassdoor has it seems. Overall a very bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiting team is very important during the interview process since they are the main contact in the company. And Glassdoor's recruiter team is a huge disappointment to be honest. I got the email from recruiter to schedule the 1st phone call. When it was time, noone called. I've waited, emailed multiple times to recruiter and no answer at all. Then i decided to reschedule so i'd still have a date. Days passed, still no answer.. when the rescheduled day came, I reached out again to confirm if we still have a call. She finally responded with a yes. I got the call 15 mins late and got a very rushed chat. Then the regular interview process started. All was standard. When all rounds are done, ~2 days later, I got an automatic "no-reply" email saying that they are not going to be putting an offer. Sure, no offer is fine not bothered by that. How it's done was disappointing! When you talk to candidate and both invest your time through process, you can easily write a personalized email that explains the situation.

Interview Questions
  • - Suggest improvements for the app (take home assignment). - few other standard product metric questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,006 Interviews