Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Four behavioral questions and two situational questions. Very streamlined process. The interviewers wanted to know how you worked in a group, and whether or not you would be a good fit in their group

Interview Questions

• If you were given a project that you had to finish in 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and then 1 year what would you do for each deadline?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Started with a conversation with a manufacturing engineer at my university's career fair. Was required to take an online reasoning test and then take a similar test in person at my college. The process ended with an on-site interview at the Lima, OH plant.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2019.

Interview

Applied through school job portal during campus recruiting. Took 2 part personality/logic assessment online. The first part was basically a situational judgement test and the second was like an IQ test, with different types of puzzles.

I was notified within the week that I had passed the assessment and would be receiving a call about an interview. Had a one on one interview on campus, fairly simple interview. Interviewer asked a few behavioral questions, then a few situational questions and typed everything up on her computer. I was asked several questions that I definitely remember seeing during the assessment. Passed the initial interview but didn't make the on site interview cut.

Interview Questions

• You have a great idea to innovate a product that's been around for a long time, but people oppose the change. How would you implement your idea?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you took a project in a different direction that saved time or money.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you changed a process or project and made it better.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about completing a set of projects due tomorrow, 1 week from now, 1 month from now, and 1 year from now?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2018.

Interview

Very standard behavioral type questions. The man I spoke to was polite but really stoic, making the interview a little unnerving but not particularly difficult. Before the interview I was asked to do an online quiz that consisted of puzzle matching problems.

Interview Questions

• What's an instance you had to overcome a challenge as a team?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to solve a problem in a new and unexpected way.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and did the online assessment, and I talked to on-campus recruiter. The next day I had an informal, individual info session. A couple weeks later there was a first round interview and in-person assessment, and my second round will be at a plant

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision with limited resources.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First there was an online assessment, then came in for an in person interview with the HR manager, then came for a visit to the plant which was interesting. The plant visit consisted of a day of activities, ending with a repeat of the competency test and finally the interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you influenced others to see your point of view   Answer Question
    • Situational questions about what I would do as a manager in certain situations   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. A variety of tests such as a personality test with the final test being very similar to an IQ test. If you fail you’re required to wait one year to reapply.

Interview Questions

• The questions were multiple choice designed to show off your personality. For example if you receive a high priority assignment what do you do.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2017.

Interview

Overall a great experience! Consisted of many steps- first an online test, then in-person test, then an initial interview, and finally a plant visit and final interview. The process is the same for interns as it is for full-time candidates because they look to hire interns full-time following their internship.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Alexandria, LA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Four step interview process. First step is an online assessment. Next is followed by an in person assessment if the first is passed. These are similar to an IQ test. The next step in an interview which I had on campus. The last step is an onsite interview with two interviewers. All questions are behavioral scenario questions like "tell me about a time when..." Everyone at the company is extremely friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you recognized a problem and fixed it to save time or money   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Filled out online survey and completed behavioral and pattern recognition tests. I then had an interview on campus with recruiter, which was mostly questions about my resume and my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you worked on a team that didn't function well together?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.