Stantec Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.8

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I interviewed at Stantec (Portland, OR (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process is straight forward. First two interviews were telephonic interviews (Mostly behavioral) and the last one was a onsite interview (mostly technical). They are really nice people to work with and I really enjoyed my time at their office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Introduction. Then Questions: past experience and personal achievement, what is the expected salary, what do you know about Stantec, etc. Then introduction to key individuals in the office and after that lunch with 2 or 3 members of your team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your previous work experience. What are your short term goals. What are your long term goals. Do you have experience in supervising people   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter about 3-4 weeks after I applied. They set up an interview and interview questions were mostly behavioral and the interviewer basically formed questions based on my resume.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stantec (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Experience.
      The interview was easy. they just asked the details of my knowledge and expertise on CAD and my level of interest in the work area. Also, they wanted to know If I was willing to learn about Revit and Visual which i was, so it was smooth.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Phone pre-screening with human resources, and phone interview with supervisor. Human resources went through standard behavioral questions. The supervisor detailed aspects of the position and asked how tasks would be completed based on past experience in the role. After receiving an offer, I declined as Stantec did not allow for any negotiation on start date or compensation.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2020.

Interview

I sent my resume and got a call few days after to set up an interview. It last about one hour. People were very nice. Good conversation and casual

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure that a project schedule is maintained?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.