Stantec Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online. 3 three weeks later, I had a phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 minutes. A few days later, I had an invitation for interview, but a few hours later - strangely - received an email for on-line assessment tests . I completed the tests and finally had an interview in January 2020.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very unorganized, made me travel all the way to reading for an interview despite me being ineligible for the job role as i had no industry experience. They could have informed me of that in the phone interview. Didn't even pay for my travel expenses.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview and then Assessment centre. The Assessment centre was a group exercise about solving a problem in a town using bridges, followed by a individual presentation about something great you did, and then a very informal 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you achieved something great   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.