Stantec Engineer-In-Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Engineer-In-Training Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.2

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Interview

Applied online, had a quick response and went into interview the week after. The manager and PE's seemed very. The interviewers had seen my resume before and asked questions from my resume

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online and going through a couple rounds of phone interviews, I went to the office for an in-person interview. I met with 6 or so employees and project managers, and had relaxed conversation to gauge my career interests, past work experience, and personality traits. Overall it was a very pleasant and straightforward process, and I received an offer after 3 or 4 weeks.

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Santa Barbara, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had an easy, brief phone interview with a single member of senior management where they pretty much just asked me to repeat what was on my resume. About a week later I moved onto an in-person interview at their office with 3 members of senior management (including the head honcho). It only took about a week for them to tell me that I was hired, then another month for them to bring me in.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with AutoCAD?   1 Answer

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (London, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a very smooth process, I got the interview scheduled within a week of applying and then got the offer three weeks after the interview. The interviewers were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past experience and my extent of knowledge in the field.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.