Stantec Project Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Project Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.3

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview started with hiring manager then she brought in other Project Administrators to ask questions. Interview seem to go well until I told them what I used to do and they were surprised I did so much at my previous job as a Project administartor. I assume I did not get the job because of this. I asked for feedback and they have not emailed me back. I don't expect to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• They did not use the CAR system which I like but they asked the kind of projects I worked on.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Project Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec in May 2009.

Interview

There were a total of 3 interviews. Phone interview first, followed by two in person interviews with two different managers. The interviewers were cordial, punctual and pleasant. The interviews were somewhat lengthy in time and covered all of my working experience. The hiring process was lengthy as well with an intense background check. The background check consisted of checking references (listed and un-listed), obtaining your driving record from the WA State DMV, and possibly even checking your credit reports.

Negotiation

I was hired on a temporary basis (a 3 month probation period) at the beginning of the Great Recession. Therefore, I was unable to negotiate anything. All salaries had been frozen. Employees were being laid off and offices were being closed.......so I believe my experience may have been skewed slightly.....

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Santiago (Chile)) in February 2019.

Interview

Primero una llamada telefónica de unos 60 minutos donde se revisó a completitud mi CV. Finalizada ésta, se me indicó que podrían citarme a una entrevista en persona.
    Al cabo de 2 días recibo correo y me citan a entrevista con lider de área postulada y generalista de RRHH.
    Un hora y 45 minutos entre las dos entrevistas aproximadamente.
    Luego otra entrevista con lider de área y lider LATAM para verificar inglés.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.