Telstra IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra IT Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Resume based shortlisting (IIT ; non-circuital branches)

2 coding questions on hackerrank ( dynamic programming) 1 hour

Further shortlisted on the basis of marks .

Ques: Given an array of positive numbers, A the rule is if you select any (say A[i]) you can't select A[i-1] or A[i+1]. What's the best obtainable score?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There was one major step where I had to give the coding exam and the cognitive test. The coding test was fairly simple and the results of the cognitive test were unknown but was very fun. There were also video questions which was a better experience than in most other companies.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

went throung hackerrank test then f2f interview in campus recruiting. f2f interview major focus was in java and multithreading. they could ask you to write down some algorithm. but majorly it was intermediate experience

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Telstra in December 2018.

Interview

It was not as smooth as expected at the end it ended well for them but not for me interviewer was unprepared. After I got selected. I had to drop the idea to join cause of their work and product.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

interview went for 120 seconds hardly.... didn't ask much they probably selected the candidate . but they should have at least intimated that instea f doing a 2 min dummy interview. You can see that a 5 star google rating to the company from one person he is the hr.I was not informed about the decision. when I called back they didn't even respond respectfully. they hung up just saying we already hired someone. bye.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in December 2017.

Interview

It was unformal interview, the interview was in side the coffee shop in the same building, my manager was so friendly and he asked me about university and the subjects that are related to the role, I felt that he decide to hire me because he explained the project which I work on it.

Interview Questions

• What's the subject that you studied about databases and datawarehousing?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Telstra in August 2017.

Interview

placement process consist of three rounds: online test; technical interview ; hr round
    online round was on hackerrank with 2 section having 4 questions
    interview round was quiet simple focusing on java, oop and dbms
    hr was also simple with typical hr questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.