Telstra Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

Internal interview with the Group General Manager and Senior Managers. Initial general questions on background, education, previous employers and your experience with them, before moving into the behavioural questions Scenario, Task, Action and Result.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you need to met a reduced delivery time frame and what actions did you undertake to achieve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane) in March 2019.

Interview

Behaviour based questions, some areas are better prepared with questions than others, have to go through usually 3 rounds of interviews, interviews are conducted offshore first. Offshore screening process was poor with literacy skills and follow ups as stated not up to standard.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in June 2016.

Interview

Experience based covering the full length of the career and explaining the types of projects undertaken. Technologies used and leadership roles performed are vital. Questions are based on individual experiences and therefore there is no correct answer

Interview Questions

• Past projects and execution techniques   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial telephone screening followed by behavioural interview with hiring manager followed by meeting with General Manager

Interview Questions

• Open ended question about 'what do you think about how well a certain practice is implemented at the organization (Eg Agile)?'   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.