Operations analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Operations analyst Interview Questions

operations analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Very few questions, interview consisted of COO running through their qualifications, history, and self-evaluation of own performance highly narcissistic.

3 Answers

Sought to obtain company detail of vision and values, the response was COO s personal future expectations.

Yes , totally accurate , my experience was the same. COO kept referring to "Quals" as most important and constantly referring to her "Quals" which subsequently proved to be a figment of imagination. An overpromoted cleaner at a company takeover.

I got the job... but couldn't in hindsight say it was due to my interview skills , the COO was only interested in lording her "skills" achievements and qualifications.

He said Uber X was not available in Adelaide, and asked how I found Uber Black

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Hardest task was using the "weekday" formula to answer the questions asking which day of the week saw the most requests/cancellations/etc.

2 Answers

what is your best achievement

relevant experience + business improvements

2 Answers

Scenario of site inspection faced with aggressive client. How do you manage the situation? What if they offer your partner free products or money during site visit and you see it but your partner doesn't know you saw it. How do you respond?

1 Answer

How did you manage a situation, problem, About the company and generic questions. Good Luck for the future candidates.

1 Answer

"Kinder garden question", . Just the basic questions which no way can help to assess the real calibre of a person, it could potentially lead to losing a great talent.

1 Answer

What made you apply for a role at VMIA?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in a role with NAB?

110 of 260 Interview Questions