Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sales Interview Questions

2,888

sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We were asked to introduce ourselves and asked what we liked about Colettes. We were then put into pairs and had to "sell" the other person and had a minute to talk to each other and learn a few key points. Then we were put into groups of 3 and had to each pick an item and then try and sell it to the group.

3 Answers

I mentioned Colettes being Australian owned, affordable etc

Hey about to go for an interview and need to know if it's hard and do we have to try and sell it to the whole group?

Hi Lauren, Yes we had to stand up in our group and say why we chose the bag or piece of jewellery. I picked a simple ring and just said "Its a simple, classic ring it will go with any outfit you wear, its an affordable price $14.99 but looks much more expensive" You just have to say all of the good things about the product, its great quality, great price , great style, goes with any outfit, great colour etc etc Just make sure you look up the company so you know a bit about them (Australian owned, started by a woman) and try to go first when introducing yourself so you can say your little spiel and just be confident :)

How do you handle over-demanding customers?

2 Answers

I was asked several question but soon realized the job description did not match what the role really was asking for

3 Answers

How fast do you type?

2 Answers

Have you had sales experience

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here

2 Answers

You notice an employee is doing a great job at something, how do you respond to this?

2 Answers

What would you do in an emergency

2 Answers

Now it is time to ask me questions.

Situations Task Actions Results