Australia Post Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 94 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Australia Post

Application

I interviewed at Australia Post

Interview

was very time taking, recruitment was from 1 year. feedback was not helpful, as they already knew my background. I was told because of no logistic exp i was not short listed.

Interview Questions
  • experience in logistic industry required
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Apr 2021

Interview

online questions and numerical tests including a video recording of skills acquired and work experience scenarios. video conferencing interview where the duties and training are given including salary expectations. negotiation and conflict skills are also important in the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Australia Post

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post in Mar 2021

Interview

Very quick and easy. You have a phone screen then a face to face then a medical and background check then you start. I declined the offer because the hours were a bit lower than they said in the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied via applicant portal, which you then answer a series of questions, one a video response, couple of math questions and some timed ones. Received a phone call from a TA consultant who will ask you a couple of questions and discuss the role. Video call interview via webex, where you are explained to what the role is and what areas they have available, they try to accommodate based on where you live. They ask questions on how you dealt in certain situations and discussing workplace safety and how you value it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were unclear about a customer's request.

Australia Post

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Australia Post

Interview

Pretty Easy, very nice people and good environment. One of the best experiences that I ever did. Everyone very helpful and friendly. Christmas position that can be extended if you are willing to work and do your job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in Feb 2021

Interview

after I had submit the application I was directed to an online assessment. The assessment required you to film yourself answering six different questions for up to 3 minutes.Firstly, in the next few days, you can expect a call from an Australia Post recruiter, to chat about your previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • describe the time you faced difficult customer and how did you handle the situations and what was the outcome
1 person found this interview helpful

Australia Post

Application

I interviewed at Australia Post

Interview

Nice and friendly with all relevant questions and logical answers expected, no fluff Two ppl interviewed me and i was gonna report to one of them. Process was smooth and lasted for about 40mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Australia Post

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post

Interview

They sent an online vervoe assessment to complete in 5 days immediately on applying Assessment conisted of 1 video response q, 2-3 written response questions and 2-3 timed simple mathematical calculation questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online, after that did a short video interview and answered math questions. After that stage it took about 2-4 days and they sent an email to schedule a phone interview which would take around 10-20minutes. A day later they send another email to schedule face to face interview which will take around 30-45minute and with the face to face interview they will want you to answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Australia Post

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post in Nov 2020

Interview

All done online, psychometric testing, scenario based questions and basic numeracy testing. Then phone interview, then an online panel interview which both went for approx. 15 min. Background check was required as well.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, how did you remain calm and what was the outcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews