Mediaocean Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for Media Ocean, on-campus placement
45 - 60 mins PPT.
1st round - Aptitude test (Online) : 50 questions 22 mins to solve. Includes quant, vocabulary, reasoning questions. Very basic questions, you just need to manage your speed while solving the questions.
2nd round - Technical test (Pen and paper) :
2 sections, 1st - C, C++, Java. 2nd - Software engineering. (Both sections : Average questions, if concepts are clear pretty easy to solve).
3rd round - Technical interview : I was asked about my project in machine learning and was told to implement it using OOPs concept, basically they check out whether your OOPs concept are clear. Other people with me were asked about : DBMS queries, Java, Data structures and few codes to write. (Totally depends on the panel for the interview you get).
4th round - Managerial round : 2 - 3 puzzles are asked and some HR type questions.
5th round - HR round.
One day process. Friendly people. Have your OOPs concept clear.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concept
    Threading and problems faced in multi-threading and solution to it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds: Aptitude test, Technical test, Technical interview and HR interview.

Aptitude was easy. 50 questions to be answered in 22 minutes. They just want to test your time management.
    Technical was about data structures, software engineering, databases, and some Java.
    In the technical interview, they ask about your projects. Be sure to revise your codes.
    HR was fairly basic.

Interview Questions

• Your projects and the coding you did.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

I applied through college recruitment. The interviewers were enthusiastic and calm. They tried to explore each and every student from all perspective and made sure that they get the best out of the number of students. The recruitment was 1 day process -
    1. Technical+Aptitude Questions (50 Q in 22 Mins)
    2. Physcometric test
    3. Technical Rounds - Depends on how well you are with technical skills
    4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Difference in C++ and Java
      Machine Learning and its types   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

Had an amazing experience, the process took a day, with a couple of rounds and interesting people to interact with. One doesn't get bored in the process from PUNE hiring Staff. with Excelent Apptitude and reasoning question , mix with puzzles and a few on techincal topic question.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process involved 5 rounds. Round 1 was Aptitude test plus some Personality check Questions. Round 2 was Technical pen and paper Test. It had questions realted to Data Structures, Java and Software Engineering. Round 3 was Technical Interview. Round 4 was Technical+HR interview. Round 5 was HR interview. Overall, the hiring process was good.

Interview Questions

• A large arithmetic expression is to be evaluated using OOP principles. How would you do it?   1 Answer
    • What is REST protocol?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : Online aptitude test and cognitive test
    Round 2: Technical test (Pen and Paper)
    C, C++, OOPS, Software engineering questions
    Round 3 and 4: Personal Interview

Extremely smooth and one day process. The team was helpful and supportive throughout. Even during the interview rounds, they encouraged to answer the questions and were open to all questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic Java questions,
      2. Questions about your BE project,
      3. DBMS queries
      4. They test your problem-solving skills by asking you to depict a real-world scenario as a problem and provide its solution.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune City (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were following rounds:
    1. An aptitude test which had 50 questions which were to be solved in 20 minutes. Followed by a personality test also given online.
    2. A 30 question on paper technical round, based on data structures, java and software engineering basics.
    3. A technical interview in which I was asked questions on C.V. Followed by a few generic computing problems based on data structures.
    4. Another technical interview in which I was asked questions related to event based coding languages.

Interview Questions

• Draw 2-D pattern in 1 loop.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

1st was Online MCQ Test along with Personality Development Questions. Around 90 students were short listed after for next round which was Technical MCQ (Written) including questions on C, C++, java, Software Engineering.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Abstract class and Interface. Where did you used abstract class in any of your project ?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was smooth, the team was cool and had a nice discussion. There were total 5 rounds, which ran a whole day from morning. It has Aptitude test, a pen paper test on basics of c++ and software engineering, two personal interview and one HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First we had to apply for an online test which was an aptitude and verbal test. It had 50 questions and the time alloted was 22 min. Questions were very easy.
    Second round was pen & paper technical mcq test. It mainly focused on Java and Software Engineering.
    After qualifying these two mcq rounds, there were three interview :
    1) Technical Interview 1
    2) Technical Interview 2
    3) HR Interview
    Technical Interview 1 was purely technical in which interviewer asked about OOP, Java(mainly) , some coding related questions , Sorting algorithms and which you prefer to use and why, Diamond problem, Data Structures, Types of Data Structures, Database Keys and explain them,SQL queries.
    No OS and Computer Network related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• How will you find first non-repeating alphabet in a word?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.