Mediaocean Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through campus placement drive. First they conducted aptitude test which was time bound. Questions were easy but time limit was less. Couldn't complete entire test. Then shortlisted students from aptitude had technical round which was again mcq based. They asked about data structures and software engineering mainly. From this again few were shortlisted for technical interview. Questions for technical interview which I faced were based on all the topics which I have studied in my 3 years of computer engineering. The interviewer asked me questions from databases, data structures, OS, CN, OOP concepts. Inspite of answering almost all the questions I was not selected for HR. They made us wait for 4 hours. Just waste of time.

Interview Questions

• program for factorial and fibonacci series.
    OSI layer and TCP/IP layer
    query to select 2nd highest marks from given table
    complexities of bubble, merge, quick, insertion sort
    code for quick sort
    abstraction, polymorphism, inheritence in OOP
    difference between process and thread
    scheduling algorithms
    joins
    normalization   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall medium level questions were asked. There are 2 online test round. First will be of aptitude 50 questions in 30 min. and the second will full technical test based on concepts OOP , Data structures, software testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical Aptitude
    3)Technical Interview
    4)MR

Both the aptitude rounds are easy. And technical interview is easy too. But further they ask puzzles so be ready for it and some OS concepts. Nothing outside resume is asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.