Mediaocean Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

Nice interview process. Applied through a staffing agency. Both the agency contact and the MediaOcean HR were very courteous, followed up well, and setup calendars every time. Gave feedback on the interview & next steps. The company does care for people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

Fantastic process unlike the conventional service industry process. The process oriented to spot the caliber in the candidate than only knowledge. The interviews looked for the approach towards a problem than the exact syntax and solution.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Diffult interview to crack. There are so many rounds right from Aptitude test, psyachomatric test , technical exam and then Technical interview , Managerial round and then HR round. But very rich experience you will get once you go thru all these rounds. Its nice interaction with each round and you will be feel very satisfied once you clear all of them :-).

Interview Questions

• Write an Assembler porgram for some file handling and also analyze the outputs of few of programs .   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.