Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Intern Interview

Interview

It was good, people were really nice and respectful. There were two rounds of interviews and the second one was a super day with the department heads. The interview questions were standard, nothing unexpected.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online via Glassdoor/Indeed and received an email from the Mediaocean recruiting team to have a phone interview with a recruiter. Once that was done, I was asked to take two assessments: cognitive and behavioral. After I passed the exam, I had a Skype interview with the same recruiter, and I had to re-take the cognitive assessment while on the video call. After that, I was brought on-site to meet with the hiring manager. I had another interview on a separate day with the head of the department. Shortly after, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships?   1 Answer
    • What is your content creation process?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The recruiter had good communication with me and I knew the expectations at every step. There was pre-employment testing involved and the technology was easy to use.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions- questions asking about my experience and expectations for my next step in my career.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

First, you're sent an IQ test. If you pass or do well, you have a Skype interview with a recruiter who asks you basic questions about yourself, and then you take the exam again in front of them so they can verify results.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about each of your projects on your resume. Make sure you can answer anything about them.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in January 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an aptitude test, which you have to take twice: once before a hr phone screen, once during an hr phone screen. I wasn't a fan of taking the test, but I was fairly confident I did well.

The HR screen was pretty standard. Because I was from out of state the next two interviews with senior members of the company were conducted over the phone. While these were informative, the interviewers did not have very many questions for me. In fact, my first interview only had the question "why do you want to work here." I felt I had answered adequately as I received a second phone interview which the recruiter had told me was the final round. The interview was pretty basic, being driven by my questions for the interviewers, which I thought went very well.

The next week, since I had been interviewing with other companies as well, I recieved an offer from another company with an expiration date. I tried contacting the recruiter in charge of my application, only to find out that the original recruiter had left the company and I was assigned to another recruiter. This was, however, a few days after I had informed them that I had an expiring offer. When I again explained my situation to the new recruiter I was met with "I'll see what I can do" and then radio silence. I wish that Mediaocean had given me the courtesy of either rejecting me if they weren't interested, and moreover that they had a plan in place to handle my application in the circumstances.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They have you take a aptitude test and a personality test with the application, and then retake the test in the first interview. First interview was over Skype, this was much more of a "get to know you" type interview. The recruiter gave a good rundown on the company, the job, the training process, and the hiring process. Second interview was about a week after the first, this was the technical portion. The recruiter takes you on a tour of the office, then you sit down with a dev in the Chicago office and talk with him and a New York dev over Skype. Basic technical interview questions, no real curve balls. After this, there's a talk with one of the execs in NY over Skype. Basically, he's looking for a personality fit at this point.

I got an offer literally on the drive home. The whole process was pretty low stress, and amazingly quick. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, and very relaxed, they definitely put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have no division operation available. How would you implement a function to divide two numbers only using the other operations, IE addition, subtraction, multiplication, binary shift, etc.   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

Overall the interview process at Mediaocean was lengthy and thorough, but this is not a bad thing. The company places a big emphasis on finding employees that are a good fit for the office and company. I had one quick first interview, and then 4 phone interviews as I was moving to Chicago and wasn't able to meet in the office yet.

Interview Questions

• Q: What you would have done differently if you were put in charge at your last company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

You have to take a cognitive test- twice. Once when you apply and again during a Skype interview so they can monitor you. Long interview process. If you make it until the end, you have 3 interviews total. Very nice interviewers. Great experience.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying I received an email prompting me to take a timed personality and cognitive test. The cognitive test got harder over time. The questions were primarily math word problems, pattern matching multiple choice questions, and English language based multiple choice questions.

From there I was told I would need to schedule a Skype webcam interview where I would take the cognitive test again and then talk about the position. The interviewer was very friendly and cordial. They asked about 3 straightforward questions, then allowed me to ask questions about the job. They then told me to contact them after a certain date to find out if I would move on to more interviews.

I was told after contacting them that they had gone with an employee referral. Overall the process is somewhat slow moving at first, but it was not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.