Mediaocean Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Mediaocean

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

An initial phone call with a member of the team, then a cognitive test and other calls with team members. Finally, had a video call with the VP of the department.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

There was SUPPOSED to be two sets of interviews. However, after my HR interview, I discovered that my resume had not yet been sent to the Tech team to be approved. I basically did all those mental tests PLUS the HR interview without even getting approved by all parties involved in the first place. Not only that, but the recruiter took a week to contact me after my follow up scheduling email, which was sent on the same day. This company's recruiting process is incredibly inefficient and was basically a waste of time. If this says anything about the company, I wouldn't recommend working here unless you have no other choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediaocean

Application

I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

They IQ test you. This is the first red flag. You can see other reviews where people say its a very internally competitive environment, where you're up against your coworkers. I don't know if that's true, but I had the IQ test, and then a quick recruiter call, where I was praised for my score, and my recruiter said "a good score on that is really important here." Take that as you will. I saw it as a red flag. They ghosted me after that call, which I will call a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Mediaocean

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

First took a Placement test, and then was extended an HR interview before interviewing with EA team. Team was very friendly and had straightforward questions regarding past experience and personality traits.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your current role that you were placed in a difficult situation and explain how you handled it.

Mediaocean

Application

I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

First was a mind puzzle quiz type thing that was pretty easy. This then had to be repeated with the recruiter on a zoom call. Lastly, remote interview with two engineers that was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediaocean

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

Two technical interview and one HR. Asked questions about DataStructures, LinkedList, Software Development Lifecycle, Testing, Projects performed in college. Also discussed about concepts of JAVA and told to write a logic about certain programs like reversing linked list, binary sort implementation, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediaocean

Application

I interviewed at Mediaocean

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds. 1. Aptitude process + behavioral round. 2. Technical Coding round 3. Technical interview. 3. Directorial round. 4. HR round. The total interview process was seamless and got completed within 1.5-2 weeks. HR was very helpful and guided me throughout the round. Director explained what will be the nature of the work and what are they expecting from me. Even if you are confused they will guide you wherever possible.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Python list questions. 2. SQL join and group-by queries. 3. REST api.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

Overall process in bit lengthy with slow response. 1. Online aptitiude/reasoning test , some technical and non technical After giving this test, I got a call from HR after 3-4 months . 2. Technical round by Senior Manager It went well, . As the position was associated with his current project, so he asked , some relevant questions to their project. Questions were about C#, to guess the output of given programs. 8-10 small programs were there. Questions about SQL queries: Queries to write /write an output. Some queries were very difficult. After this round, HR told me, there will be one more round and it will be with VP. 3. VP round He asked, some how about project , agile methodology , my team. He did not ask me any coding related or any technical question. It was general discussion. Why you want to join our company? About my current company How was your previous round of interview? Expected CTC? and why you expect so high?(According to me, which was not actually high as per their company standards )But he had problem about my expected CTC. Otherwise , both rounds went very well. HR was so cooperative. But, I dont know why I got rejected. I couldn't reach to HR round. So felt very disappointed, after spending many hours and performing well, they are saying you are rejected. .

Interview Questions
  • 1)C# Program based questions 2)SQL query writing and guess the output of given queries. 3)Agile Methodologies. 4)Describe your project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

1. First round was aptitude test ,after clearing this round,I got a call from HR after 3-4 months 2.second round was technical round with senior manager. It went very well. Even he has explained me the project and position details. 3. Third round was technical round with VP. That also went well. But HR informed me ,your are rejected by VP, which was very disappointing after spending much time and even if you do well,you are getting negative feedback.

Interview Questions
  • 1.C# program based questions 2. SQL query based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL)

Interview

1. Cognitive test 2. Cognitive Test over Skype + talk with hiring manager 3. Technical Interview with development team: they ask about any past work or school experience and have questions about any programming languages you mention in the process. They then end with a verbal object oriented related question. Whole process took quite some time, almost 3 weeks for only two calls. Disappointing to wait that long to not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews