Mediaocean Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an new experience in my life as it was my first interview , I was a bit tensed during the interview but they made me comfortable and calm down so that I could give my best.

Interview Questions

• In the interview we were asked questions regarding the projects from the B.E.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was seamless with the recruiting team assisting you at each and every step of the process
    The interview process with MO consists mainly of 4 major rounds on a sunny day.

Round 1: Aptitude Test: Wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be. However, after joining MO I've heard stories of how many referred candidates have not been able to make it through this round itself. So, if you clear this round and you're very proficient in your skill set it should be a cake walk form here on.

Round 2: Technical Interview 1: Here they test your in depth knowledge of whatever technology suite you belong to. One thing good about MO is they don't look for bookish definitions or specifics of any tools what they're looking for is the logical side of you and how do you approach the given problem.

Round 3: Technical/Managerial Interview 1: Again they're looking for people with good logical reasoning and problem solving skills. Nothing to specific to the tools or tech you've used earlier. The reason being this an established 50 year old product based company and they're constantly switching between diff technologies. So concepts and problem solving skills are given much more importance.

Round 4: Technical/Managerial Interview 2: Much like Round 3 but now could be a bit more detailed or just a formality depending on how your round 3 went. My round 4 continued for 2 days with an hour or so spent each day.

HR round may or may not happen depending upon how much you’ve quoted. Also, I know people who were interviewed 6 times before an offer was rolled out.

Thanks

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process has four major rounds.... 1) Aptitude test(50 questions in 15 mins), 2) Programming Assessment for Usecase (can be done from home and 3-4 days time was given)... 3) Subsequent F2F interviews with Managers and Directors 4) HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Few questions from Core Java, Lot of questions from Spring framework , detailed discussion on past assignments in other companies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is basically logical, Logical concepts are checked rather than theoretical.
    It would be purely based on what is there in your resume. Not necessary that you need to match every bullet point in JD, but minimum things are required. Attitude and eagerness to learn is also checked

Interview Questions

• .Net based questions
      Explain the architecture of your project? Why this? Can this be done any other way? Difference between value type and reference type.

SQL questions.
      Aggregate queries based on hypothetical situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in first week of Aug & process took a couple of days after the first round to make a REST API. Interviewer asked me avg questions & I did answered them well. I ain't felt any difficulty in answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading , Concurrency Collection along with few exception handling questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1.online aptitude test -50 questions 22 mins
    2.Technical Test - mostly on Data structures,software engineering
    3.Technical interview- about my projects,
    quick sort algorithms, its drawbacks
    OOPS concept-abstraction,interfaces
    tehnical round 2-

technical round 3

HR round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Almeirim (Brazil)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied from University so basically there was 4 rounds
    1)Aptitude Test(Very Easy)
    2)Technical Test
    3)Technical Interview
    4)HR interview
    In technical test there was two sections.there was different criteria for both section you have to score well to in both the sections for clearing the test.first section was on C++and Java And second was on Software Engineering

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview was based on your projects and your internship if you have done any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process happened in the following order:

1. Aptitude & Personality assessment
    2. Written assessment
    3. Technical Interview 1
    4. Technical Interview 2
    5. Managerial Round
    6. Salary negotiation

The whole process took around 14 days before salary negotiation started.

Interview Questions

• JavaScript proficiency was checked. Questions were very conceptual and in detail.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

first they conducted online test it was very easy
    then there was a written test
    online test consist of analytical reasoning,logical reasoning and verbal section
    written test consisted of programming questions mcq on c ,c++,data structures,etc
    also with a seperate section for software engineering

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.