Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Analyst Interview Questions

1,265

Analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if someone asked you to do something that you knew was wrong?

7 Answers

Did you get the role ?

Hey, could you please tell me what kind of group activities were conducted at the Assessment center. Also would there be any pshycometric test there.

describe the latest project

4 Answers

SQL Test

4 Answers

There were two rounds. Written exam and personal interview 1. written test has majorly ISTQB questions. total 18 questions. Level of difficulty is easy but there is never enough time to answer all the questions. duration of exam - 50 minutes. Its a paper based exam, hence not enough space to write answers even if you want to write more. It seemed more like a history exam in school, as the marks are based on how much you write. 2. Personal Interview: Questions asked were mainly behavioral. The guy who interviewed me was not even looking at me, while asking questions. As I was answering it, he was busy writing down whatever I was saying on a piece of paper. I am pretty sure he did not even make an attempt in understanding whatever i was explaining : the concepts, examples, processes, etc. He was not able to write down even 10% of what I said. ( FYI: my English and communication skills are above average)

2 Answers

What makes you suitable for this role

2 Answers

How did you overcome a previous situation in which you were under heavy stress?

2 Answers

What would you do if you won the lottery.

2 Answers

5 standard questions, no out of the box questions. Probably hardest was what is the best way to get results from a service provider (in terms of system support)

1 Answer

both technical and behavioral. SQL, mostly Excel (about micros and VBA if I have ever used before or not) if I had experience working with SAS Guide

1 Answer

So far I passed 2 phones interviews, since its all majors welcome, some non-financial background people might be stuck with the question: what financial instrument are you mostly familiar with? and perform a sales pitch on that

110 of 1,265 Interview Questions