Mediaocean Associate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Associate Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took a day. It started with an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 22 minutes. The questions were pretty easy. Basics of quant, logical questions and verbal ability questions. After the aptitude test, there was a written technical round which had multiple choice questions. These questions were based on core java, data structures and basics of OOPs. The next round was a technical interview (one on one), in which basics of java, simple codes and database queries were asked. Detail discussion on project work took place. After that there was an interview with the Vice president. This is the most important round as very few people are selected from this round (yes, if you clear this round there are very high chances you might get the offer). After that there is a HR interview round. The HR round is very relaxed. They just want to get to know about you. Just be yourself !

Interview Questions

• interface,designing patterns. Write a code to reverse a particular word from a sentence.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for company through oncampus placement. It was 1 day process containing easy aptitude test followed by technical test. Then we had 1 technical round and then HR round. They eliminated students after every test and interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked questions about final year project, database queries and schema   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied for company through campus recruitment. It was one day process including very easy aptitude test followed by average technical test. Then we had two interviews of which first was HR plus technical while second was pure technical.

Interview Questions

• Q: Polymorphism, Detailed information about final year project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude test - 50 questions 20 minutes - Questions are simple, but time is of essence. Psychometric test without time limit.
    2. Technical test - MCQ questions - Questions on C, C++, Java, Datastructures. Many questions on linked lists.
    3. Techincal + HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

MediaOcean visited our campus and it was a one day process. The first was a basic aptitude round having 50 questions on quants, English and Data Interpretation and a little bit of technical side. From 90 around 35-40 were selected for second round, it was a paper pen Technical round mainly focusing on Trees, Data Structures, DBMS, Software Engineering and JAVA. It had around 40 questions from all these fields. 15 students were selected for technical round which focused on basic concepts of OOPS and DBMS and your internship project if any. The last round was HR round out of 15, 5 students were selected for final round. It was not totally a HR round but they asked questions from your resume and a small hr form which they ask you to fill before this round.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to design a database for my doctor referral system?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean in October 2014.

Interview

After a 45 minutes presentation, a pen and paper online test was conducted. The questions were from basic aptitude, reasoning, basic C, Object Oriented Programming and Software Engineering.

Shortlisted candidates were called for 1st technical interview. This round started with simple programs like different kinds of sorting. Basically to check programming aptitude. Next they asked stacks, queues, linked lists. The MOST IMPORTANT part is OOP concepts. Be prepared with commonly asked OOP and Java interview questions. You should be through.

Second technical interview was taken by the Director of the hiring team. He started with comparison of different sorting algorithms. Then he put some new constraints in the textbook problems just to check if the candidate can grasp the change in specifications. It's not tough really. Practice should make things easy.

Final interview was HR round (with a beautiful lady :P). She just made sure candidates aren't going for higher studies and that they will be fine to work with. Checking for a good personality basically.

Interview Questions

• If after we offer a job, Microsoft provides you an offer. What would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1st round was online basic aptitude test which included quantitative questions, pattern recognition and verbal questions.
    Shortlisted students went for 2nd round which was for online technical mcq test.
     After further shortlisting students were send for the interviews.
    Some students had 3 interviews -2 technical and 1 HR.
    I went through only 2 interviews- 1 technical and 2nd technoHR

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.