Mediaocean Associate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Associate Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

The 1st round was an online aptitude mcqs test , 50 questions in 22 minutes.

The 2nd round was again an Online Technical mcqs Test which consisted of both technical questions and psychometric questions at the end
Technical Questions were mostly on Data structures eg. Infix to Postfix

3rd was a Technical Interview : The Panel consisted of 2 members ,
C,Java ,C++ ,Database,Data Structures,Software Testing and Engineering Questions,Puzzles and About BE Project.

4th again a Technical :
Mainly About Project and few Technical Questions .They basically want to see your approach towards solving a problem.

5th Hr :
Basic Hr questions about Yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1st round was online basic aptitude test which included quantitative questions, pattern recognition and verbal questions.
    Shortlisted students went for 2nd round which was for online technical mcq test.
     After further shortlisting students were send for the interviews.
    Some students had 3 interviews -2 technical and 1 HR.
    I went through only 2 interviews- 1 technical and 2nd technoHR

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

There were two rounds. First round was a technical round was asked about projects, write a code, OOPs concepts.
    Second round was a HR and technical mixed round was asked puzzles and about DP.

Application

Interview

Had an amazing experience, the process took a day, with a couple of rounds and interesting people to interact with. One doesn't get bored in the process from PUNE hiring Staff. with Excelent Apptitude and reasoning question , mix with puzzles and a few on techincal topic question.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

I applied through college recruitment. The interviewers were enthusiastic and calm. They tried to explore each and every student from all perspective and made sure that they get the best out of the number of students. The recruitment was 1 day process -
    1. Technical+Aptitude Questions (50 Q in 22 Mins)
    2. Physcometric test
    3. Technical Rounds - Depends on how well you are with technical skills
    4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Difference in C++ and Java
      Machine Learning and its types   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took a day. It started with an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 22 minutes. The questions were pretty easy. Basics of quant, logical questions and verbal ability questions. After the aptitude test, there was a written technical round which had multiple choice questions. These questions were based on core java, data structures and basics of OOPs. The next round was a technical interview (one on one), in which basics of java, simple codes and database queries were asked. Detail discussion on project work took place. After that there was an interview with the Vice president. This is the most important round as very few people are selected from this round (yes, if you clear this round there are very high chances you might get the offer). After that there is a HR interview round. The HR round is very relaxed. They just want to get to know about you. Just be yourself !

Interview Questions

• interface,designing patterns. Write a code to reverse a particular word from a sentence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for Media Ocean, on-campus placement
    45 - 60 mins PPT.
    1st round - Aptitude test (Online) : 50 questions 22 mins to solve. Includes quant, vocabulary, reasoning questions. Very basic questions, you just need to manage your speed while solving the questions.
    2nd round - Technical test (Pen and paper) :
    2 sections, 1st - C, C++, Java. 2nd - Software engineering. (Both sections : Average questions, if concepts are clear pretty easy to solve).
    3rd round - Technical interview : I was asked about my project in machine learning and was told to implement it using OOPs concept, basically they check out whether your OOPs concept are clear. Other people with me were asked about : DBMS queries, Java, Data structures and few codes to write. (Totally depends on the panel for the interview you get).
    4th round - Managerial round : 2 - 3 puzzles are asked and some HR type questions.
    5th round - HR round.
    One day process. Friendly people. Have your OOPs concept clear.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concept
      Threading and problems faced in multi-threading and solution to it.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process involved 5 rounds. Round 1 was Aptitude test plus some Personality check Questions. Round 2 was Technical pen and paper Test. It had questions realted to Data Structures, Java and Software Engineering. Round 3 was Technical Interview. Round 4 was Technical+HR interview. Round 5 was HR interview. Overall, the hiring process was good.

Interview Questions

• A large arithmetic expression is to be evaluated using OOP principles. How would you do it?   1 Answer
    • What is REST protocol?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1st was Online MCQ Test along with Personality Development Questions. Around 90 students were short listed after for next round which was Technical MCQ (Written) including questions on C, C++, java, Software Engineering.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Abstract class and Interface. Where did you used abstract class in any of your project ?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was smooth, the team was cool and had a nice discussion. There were total 5 rounds, which ran a whole day from morning. It has Aptitude test, a pen paper test on basics of c++ and software engineering, two personal interview and one HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.