Mediaocean .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean .NET Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.5

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying I received an email prompting me to take a timed personality and cognitive test. The cognitive test got harder over time. The questions were primarily math word problems, pattern matching multiple choice questions, and English language based multiple choice questions.

From there I was told I would need to schedule a Skype webcam interview where I would take the cognitive test again and then talk about the position. The interviewer was very friendly and cordial. They asked about 3 straightforward questions, then allowed me to ask questions about the job. They then told me to contact them after a certain date to find out if I would move on to more interviews.

I was told after contacting them that they had gone with an employee referral. Overall the process is somewhat slow moving at first, but it was not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.