Mediaocean Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They have you take a aptitude test and a personality test with the application, and then retake the test in the first interview. First interview was over Skype, this was much more of a "get to know you" type interview. The recruiter gave a good rundown on the company, the job, the training process, and the hiring process. Second interview was about a week after the first, this was the technical portion. The recruiter takes you on a tour of the office, then you sit down with a dev in the Chicago office and talk with him and a New York dev over Skype. Basic technical interview questions, no real curve balls. After this, there's a talk with one of the execs in NY over Skype. Basically, he's looking for a personality fit at this point.

I got an offer literally on the drive home. The whole process was pretty low stress, and amazingly quick. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, and very relaxed, they definitely put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have no division operation available. How would you implement a function to divide two numbers only using the other operations, IE addition, subtraction, multiplication, binary shift, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Sydney) in September 2016.

Interview

One round phone interview, One round remote interview, One round for IQ tests
    One round for behavior multiple choices tests, On site interview, Multiple emails communication from the US office.

The interview is between one senior developer and one product manager

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.