Tech Mahindra Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.2

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Guwahati (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was 2 round GD and Personal interview.... In Gd 15 candidates were called together and one by there was introduction then they gave topic to speak on that ..

Interview Questions

• In GD they ask about the technology and about the course.
    What is cloud technology?
    If the file is hacked how can we protect from hacking?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malad (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Malad (China)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied in September 2019.
    I applied online and went for walkin.
    I reached there by 11 am, It took 7 hours to complete 2 rounds of interview.
    1st round was hr round and 2nd was versent round for voice process.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was intro, second was operational and same as first, third was versant test, in the forth round the interviewer was not even available for atleast 15 min after he came he asked questions like what do you mean by punctuation, what is abstract noun. I mean are you guys hiring people for Oxford?

Interview Questions

• what do you mean by punctuation   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Intwrview was arranged from reference from tech mahindra's employee but when I reached there the HR had no odea about employee and because of that waiting time before interview was 3-4 hours and for the different post.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was moderate. In first round there were 20 candidates sitting with me and they asked everyone to give a short introduction about themselves. After this round there was a GD round where they will give a topic to discuss.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sholinganallur (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Sholinganallur (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

All they need is ur communication.. if u r a good communicator then they’ll hire u.. there will be self intro and Then group discussion round. finally there will be one HR discussion

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellary, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bellary, Karnataka (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First they done Group Discussion in that they selected only the person who spoke very loudly and clearly,next they gave us apti test but it was containing only about mobile brands and their networks later offer later was issued.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

5 rounds of interview, 1st normal about yourself, 2nd interview about why do u want to join bpo, 3rd one communication round, 4rth is communication round, 5th typing test. All rounds are easy.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was quite a long process they took 2 days to finalize everything. After final call i was supposed to clear client round but finally i nailed the job. i was happy to clear all rounds successfully. day was hactic but always hard work pays you.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Frw months back I have given an interview at TechM for CSA role. It was for Verizon's process. The interview had 4 rounds.
    1. JAM Session (Since it was for a voice process),
    2. Voice and Accent
    3. Technical round of interview (Mostly about OSI reference model, types of network connections and topologies)
    4. H.R interview.

Interview Questions

• The only toughest question would be about the OSI layers. Sometimes they would ask about individual layers too.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.