Tech Mahindra Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Associate Interview

Interview

For freshers they will mainly focus on basics. We should be strong in syntax.They will look for our confidence level.
Not much difficult to crack the interview.
Written test is mandatory for freshers

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

it was not that much difficult but they took a week for interview rounds. in first round they ask about yourself, then TL and manager happens and the final round was operation round

Interview Questions

• tell me something about your self and working experience, long term and short term goals.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Cuttack (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview started with a simple introduction where you will be seated in a group of 20 and they will call your name and ask questions. After that they will shortlist candidates who are selected for the next round. In the next round there will be a group discussion on a specific topic and that will be last round.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Very easy and basic questions asked by The hr people as process was good and very basic questions about yourself and basically they check communication skills and English proficiency,they will ask you basic questions about location and cab services provided by them .

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was not very simple nor complex as i joined as fresher. Online test followed by technical and HR rounds.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Slow and time taking process. They start with an MCQ test , Then HR round and after that they take a phone call interview , next your core abilities , then finally interview with your reporting manager

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Tech Mahindra?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was completer technical. They have asked to draw schematics & they want a person who has a good knowledge of electrical. Afterwards they have asked to sit outside. It was a 30 minute process. They are very good with candidates.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It is very nice Interview actually to clear of the Aptitude and Reasoning followed by eassy writing is only a big challenge for this company. If u crack that., next rounds are pretty easy to accomplish.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very easy 100 aptitude questions and technical round followed by HR round the aptitude questions were very easy and technical round was mostly basic of software engineering and little bit of programming questions. I got the interview via cdac the selection process took 2 weeks and i received the offer 1 month later.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds: - One Technical (based on your field of study) & one HR.
    Each interview lasted for about ten minutes.
    The first round is pretty straightforward as one is mainly asked basic question from his/her field along with a couple of basic programming/logic questions.
    The second round involves questions such as educational background, openess to move frequently, additional experiences/skills etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.