Tech Mahindra Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 stages—first, the IQ test, which included multiple-choice questions. Second, there was a technical screening test that was designed to test basic programming and logical structuring of problem statements. Third, the face to face technical interview and lastly the face to face discussion with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not already there in your resume/   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview process consists of one technical and one managerial and a HR round. This is also based on the requirements of the projects as well. For a fresher, there will be a written exam which they have to get qualified for attending the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

As a college Student, I was interviewed by Tech Mahindra it was a great experience to go through their process. There were questions on Verbal Reasoning, Aptitude, course work, scenario-based questions

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning. Course work, Scenario-based questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was an easy process. I had been interviewed for 3 rounds. 1st round was a coding round and 2nd round was discussion about my past experience. Last was an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures & Algorithms, Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring, Spring Boot.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1st round was Aptitude. Second was group discussion were done. Brain teasers questions were asked apart from two technical rounds. It was not really diffcuilt to crack if you are good with coding skills.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview process is simple, but depends on the interviewer. I were asked a few basic core java and framework questions. I am one of the luckiest person who was skipped from the aptitude exam

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written exam ( reasoning and mathematical ) followed by HR and Technical(1-2) rounds.
    Two options to get the job offers off campus selection and on campus hiring.
    Good for the initial start of career,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Melbourne, FL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews.
    The first one we went over my resume and what would be worked on and what was expected.
    The second one we went over my skills and they asked about my experience and asked me some basic concepts about the programming languages.
    The third was the offer from HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by tech mahindra and set up interview on webex. After that HR email me saying congratulation and they need my information for background check.He sent me offer letter with joining date and said to not sign it because joining date may vary depending on background check.They took 1 month for background check and drug test.After that He email me saying that background check is all done and I have to join from next monday & He will send me revised Offer letter tomorrow. I left my current job and ready to move at their client location.From Next day HR stops replying emails and calls.After 2 days he emailed that may be there is change in project and joining date may vary and He will let me know in 2 days.I used to email him everyday but He never replied.after couple of days he emailed me that may be that project will never starts and If they have any opportunity for me they will let me know.Totally he changes my joining date 5 times. HR was not responsive at all.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to write code in any programming language(e.g- C,C++,JAVA) and duties on my current job,   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Over all interview seems to be good , there are three people including HR in that team. They seems to be managers of managers. A warm welcome, took to presentation room, then supplied some water, then lunch break, and done with Director at the end.

Interview Questions

• ell me how you would you handle when there are three projects in your hand, one is about to be completed, one is at starting stage and one you have not finished   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.