Tech Mahindra Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Technical Associate

Tech Mahindra Technical Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was joint campus placement with three rounds. First round was Online Aptitude test (30 mins), second round was 1:1 Technical Round where the interviewer asked 3-4 technical questions and third round was HR round where we discussed on my area of interest and hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about bubble sort, loops and puzzles   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Associate Interview

Interview

On campus Interview. First there was an online quant-reasoning aptitude test. Not very difficult. Need to be fast. Then technical and HR Round next day. I believe if you pass the technical round, HR is not a problem if you have a decent personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Associate Interview

Interview

On campus interview. Interview lasted for 40 mins. Asked very basic questions. No technical questions asked. HR did not know much about how engineers work. Hired everyone, so interview was basically farce. They just want to hire all available engineers and then make them do basic dogs work

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I ws intrviewed at techm badhurpalley. its campus is the most beautiful campus in hyd. there would be 5 to 6 rounds depends on the proces, i had 6 rounds 1.one/1 2. hr 3.techincal 4. manager 5. versant 6. telephoic the entire process took 2 weeks. if u could speak goood english this interview is a piece of cake for u. be confident... all the best ^_^

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune City (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a 75 mins Aptitude test. The test composed of questions on Verbal Reasoning, English Comprehension and analytical aptitude. If qualified the aptitude next was Essay Writing for 15 mins.

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

one guy from the company visited the campus for placement. Single day process, first he described about the job and profile for half and hour, then we have to proceed for G.D round. He didn't even care about the discussion, selected the students who spoke even four lines. Then the P.I round, in which basic questions were asked, anyone can get selected.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

We have 5 rounds and there will be elimination in each round
    1.group discussion
    2. Personal interaction
    3. VERSANT round and typing test
    4. technical round on phone
    5. document submission
    Versant round is a difficult round.it is similar to ILETS voice round

Interview Questions

• what are the differences between modem and router   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Surat (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed on campus when the recruitment team visited the campus. The interview process was conducted all in one day. Started off with an aptitude test, followed by 2 rounds of personal interviews. One with a senior manager and the other with HR. Non-computer science students had behavioral questions for both rounds while computer science students had one technical and one behavioral.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily about my courses at the university.   Answer Question

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2017.

Interview

First round jam( own topic )
    HR screening(questions based on u r self, hobbies, some general questions like social media smart phones.. And there is a mock call finally
    3rd versant round.. Typical round to clear I couldn't clear this round.. Once u clear the versant u r almost selected.
    4th operational round..
    All the best friends

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sholinganallur (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Sholinganallur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    First was a JAM round
    It will be cleared easily when you have good communication skills
    And the second round was ENGLISH ACCENT TEST in which the screening will be done according to Communication skills
    And the third round was ENGLISH VERSANT TEST round conducted by pearson.
    They will be giving 3 attempts in which you should pass above their average mark.Its little bit tougher.
    And the last round was operations round where we will be speaking with a client.Its too tough to go through
    And the last round was aptitude were its been very easy
    Once u got selected in operations round you will be in.

Interview Questions

• At operations they will be asking about ISP TROUBLESHOOTING
      Some technically related   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.