Tech Mahindra Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.5

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Redmond, WA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume by a reference. Got a call for scheduling phone interview within a week. The interview was for device testing and went for like an hour. I received the acceptance in few days.

Interview Questions

• They asked about LTE, EPC architecture and LTE call flows. And also few telecom questions. Asked about my resume projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I had an early phone interview with about 3 people. It was very hard to understand them through their accents. The entire interview they kept interrupting me with "Yea yea yea". I don't know if it's a culture thing, but I did not appreciate it.

Me: "Good morning"
    THem: "yea yea"

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was anything but professional. There were constant changes in times, dates, and arrangements for meetings with executives at Tech Mahindra. Often times the individual from Tech Mahindra would not even call at the scheduled time! In addition, the role alignment continued to change throughout the process. This firm has no idea how to behave in a professional manner.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially there will be a Telephonic round in that they will ask you about your intro and they will ask about the testing life cycle and finally ask about the bug life cycle and the are you ready to work on weekends JUST SAY THEM YES they will call you for F2F round.

In F2F round they will ask you about the Basic Testing question like SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle, about the planning and finally about the Database.

Interview Questions

• 1. what is Bug life cycle draw and explain.
      2. Diff. btw sanity and smoke testing
      3. Few question related to HPQC (If u have the idea)
      4. Database   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was good. The interview panel was very humble and they didn't asked me very tricky questions. Anyone with some preparation and good communication skill can get through the interview. However, this may vary from interview panel t process for which you are being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Give us a reason why we shouldn't hire you?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The standard of interview was low. After first round of technical interview, HR interview happened. All selected candidates were put in nearby cubicles and HR called on each ones mobile to negotiate. Everyone's words were audible to others. After a few days was intimated that I was selected but was told to join in another city, it took 1 month to find reqt in the city I am staying in. After that, offer letter was issued and I was told to join in next 2 months. I told them to extend fr 1 month since I was not allowed early relieving. But could not join in 2 months. They could not extend by just 1 month. Lot of harassment for nothing.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Only one question was asked.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The mechanism to take interview is pathetic in TM Noida. They told me that your profile is suits our requirment and your are shortlisted to take first round of interview and called me for the f2f interview and then when I went there then they told me that you will have telephonic round first to see if your profile is okay or not. Then after talking for 5 mins thay told that your profile is very different and this does not suit or requirment . When told them did you see my resume before shortlisting. They said our HR does that and I am sorry.

This had wasted my whole day due to their pathetic interview taking process.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Written, Technical Round, Manager Round, HR Round. Written test was online with Quanta, Math and English for 1 hour. Technical Round was more than 40 mins. asked all types of questions related to SDLC and STLC

Interview Questions

• Quanta, Math, English, Basics, Logical   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a freshers recruitment process. which was very easy. written test then technical and then HR round. good companies will have difficult interview process and there will be some level of standard. but this company doesnt have certain level of standard. so interview was damn easy.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.