Tech Mahindra Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.5

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I had an early phone interview with about 3 people. It was very hard to understand them through their accents. The entire interview they kept interrupting me with "Yea yea yea". I don't know if it's a culture thing, but I did not appreciate it.

Me: "Good morning"
THem: "yea yea"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Redmond, WA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume by a reference. Got a call for scheduling phone interview within a week. The interview was for device testing and went for like an hour. I received the acceptance in few days.

Interview Questions

• They asked about LTE, EPC architecture and LTE call flows. And also few telecom questions. Asked about my resume projects.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a freshers recruitment process. which was very easy. written test then technical and then HR round. good companies will have difficult interview process and there will be some level of standard. but this company doesnt have certain level of standard. so interview was damn easy.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The mechanism to take interview is pathetic in TM Noida. They told me that your profile is suits our requirment and your are shortlisted to take first round of interview and called me for the f2f interview and then when I went there then they told me that you will have telephonic round first to see if your profile is okay or not. Then after talking for 5 mins thay told that your profile is very different and this does not suit or requirment . When told them did you see my resume before shortlisting. They said our HR does that and I am sorry.

This had wasted my whole day due to their pathetic interview taking process.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

start with a written, and technical discussion and a HR round

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madgaon (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Madgaon (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by technical round followed by HR discussion
    The aptitude test is easy for people who solved mock papers and RS agarwal.
    Technical round was all questions on semester subjects and other generic subjects
    HR was easier to check behaviour and attitude of candidates

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was simple and they completed within a week. But still they have not released the offer letter and just saying reason as requirement is on hold. So please make sure when they will issue the offer letter and how long they would take.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite straight forward as it is just for manual positions.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Written, Technical Round, Manager Round, HR Round. Written test was online with Quanta, Math and English for 1 hour. Technical Round was more than 40 mins. asked all types of questions related to SDLC and STLC

Interview Questions

• Quanta, Math, English, Basics, Logical   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

As a fresher-
    1. Written test
    2. Technical round
    3. HR round

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2010.

Interview

1) WRITTEN
    2) technical interview
    2)second technical interview
    4)HR round

Interview Questions

• Why u want to leave ur company   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 month

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.