Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.3

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Very well conducted, professional yet friendly. I had a really good experience with my interview. My interviewers very much encouraged me to by myself to see if it was a good fit, not to be who I thought they wanted me to be.

Interview Questions

• What is one misconception you think people have about you?   Answer Question
  • What do you think would be your biggest obstacle in this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Easily one of the best interview experiences I ever had. I got a referral and the senior university reached out to me for a 30-min screen call. Got scheduled for a final round later that day with the program director and 2 sales managers. Got an offer 2 days later.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I first met with a college recruiter on campus. After learning about the position I submitted my application and was scheduled for a 30-minute phone interview with the same recruiter I met with on campus. He helped me learn more about the role and answered any questions I had. I was then scheduled for a final interview with the hiring manager and a few other sales leaders. It was 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Say as many questions as you can think of when on a qualifying sales call with a small business owner about their current marketing technology.   Answer Question
    • What are three words your friends and colleagues would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Overall had very positive experience interviewing with Salesforce. The interview questions were fairly balanced between personality and work based. My interviewers made the process as concise as possible and I was able to hear back within the same day as my 3 interviews.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The hiring process have been very quick and straight to the point.
    Both interview and presentation session were made by hangouts, which gave me a bit of confidence and helped me to downplay my anxiety.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview with a campus recruiter. I received a call that I would be pushed through to a final interview with three managers, one was the manager of the position and the other two were SDR managers. Between the phone interview and the in person interview, the recruiter helped me with a mock interview to prepare. A week later I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself
      - Why Salesforce?
      - Why Sales?
      - Have you ever been held to KPI or metrics? How would you handle it?
      - Very personable questions based off of the conversation flow and your resume.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Applied online, and received an email from a recruiter within two weeks. Interviewed over the phone with an SF based recruiter. A week after that, I had a video interview with three managers in the local office.
    SalesForce provided resources to ensure a successful interview. The recruiter made sure that I was prepared and even offered to do a mock interview with me.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain our product to your grandma?   Answer Question
    • Would you rather be the best salesperson on a mediocre team or a mediocre salesperson on the best team?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The day after I applied for the position I received an email from a Salesforce recruiter with an invitation to set up a 30 minute phone call the following week. During the call, I was told that I would be sent to the final round of interviews, and a few weeks later I had a 45 minute virtual interview with three department managers. I answered quite a few behavioral questions, in addition to questions gauging my interest level and knowledge of the company/position. To my happy surprise, I received an offer to join the team a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates, and why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with metrics being used to assess your job performance?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you personally received criticism from a supervisor. How did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Long but great communication throughout the process. I began interviewing during the holidays so it made sense as to why the process was longer. The recruiter was very helpful during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is one question that we haven't ask that you thought we would ask?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter, then a 1:1 video interview with the BDA manager, then a final interview with an SDR manager. Overall positive experience but had to do a ton of preparation so I felt well-versed on the language (watched youtube videos and read a ton on their website)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.