Salesforce Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2020.

Interview

Initial interview was a quick HR screening call, followed by a 90 minute panel interview (2 back to back 45 minute sessions. The final step was a presentation style interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2020.

Interview

I had a recruiter reach out to me via LinkedIn. We then scheduled a 30 minute phone interview where she was able to get a better understanding of my background, prospecting/sales skills, etc. After this, I was scheduled for a 90 minute interview. First 30 minutes with two current BDRs at Salesforce and the final hour with two hiring managers. Prior to my interview, my recruiter emailed me an interview prep guide filled with tons of valuable information about Salesforce. This was extremely helpful and and I felt well prepared. Everyone that I met during the interview process was terrific. It felt much more like a conversation than an interview. After this, I was notified the following day that I would be extended an offer.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had a recruiter reach out to me on LinkedIN, we set arranged a quick 30 min phone interview. After that I was given tons of valuable resources by my recruiter to help me prepare for the interview and gain a better insight on the company. I felt very prepared and confident going into the interview. After my on-site interview, I had a final phone interview with the Director and then following week I received and accepted the job offer. Best interview and recruiter experience I have ever had.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The recruiter who reached out to be originally walked me through everything even after I signed my offer letter. He was great to work with. All 4 of the employees I interviewed with answered my questions and it was a smooth type of conversation for the actual interview

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

So unprofessional in communication. Recruiter’s say they will get back to you by a certain time and during the entire process I always had to reach out after because no one got back to me by the time they said they would. Solely did not accept the job because of how terrible they communicate it showed how little they cared and their lack of interest. You’re just a number.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the projects or deals you have worked on and what you would have changed.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process ran very smoothly despite the Coronavirus pandemic we are in. Everyone was very nice and supportive from the initial HR representatives to the Sales Manager in the interview. Everything was done virtually, however with the clear instructions and transparency of the process it was easy to navigate through.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you have faced in your career?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

My recruiter, Bianca Gordon, ran an incredibly efficient process - especially in a Covid-19 environment. From start to finish it was roughly 2 weeks. First round was with my recruiter, followed by a peer interview and a panel with 2 managers. Last round was a call with a director. One of the smoothest interview processes I have ever been involved in.

Interview Questions

• How would you narrow a contact list of 1000 people down to 40   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Hiring process took 10 days total. Started on with a phone screen interview with my recruiter Bianca. She was amazing every step of the way, she sent me a detailed list of what I needed to know and was very responsive to any questions that I had during the process. I think what sets her apart as a great recruiter was that she scheduled a follow up call after she sent me the information to run through my responses and made sure I was prepared every step of the way. She even sat in on my interview and listened in while it was going on - this was the first time I've personally seen a recruiter sit in on an interview during my professional career.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prospecting process   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I applied via website careers, I interviewed at salesforce Mexico and through Hang outs, the process took 3 weeks and in total were 5 interviews.

First I had an interview with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager and a Sales Director. After that, I had a pannel where we did a simulation of a qualification call with a prospect (Days before I receive a company case).

Then I had a final interview with an Account Executive

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Very straightforward recruiting process. Bianca, the sales recruiter I had was very easy to talk with and incredibly helpful in the interview process. She kept it both professional and friendly the whole time.

Total process was about 2 weeks with clear direction and insight into the process the whole time. Salesforce does a good job of giving the information to the candidate and putting it on them to prepare.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.