Salesforce Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very organized and clear. I had a 15 min phone call with the recruiter and two more interviews. The recruiter was very helpful and the process only took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2019.

Interview

It was a really fun experience where I was made comfortable during all my interviews. Consisted of three rounds of technical interviews, very efficiently executed. Results were announced on the same day. There was also an additional coding round before in order to qualify for the interviews. Overall, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Backtracking, object oriented programming concepts, and dsa   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interviewers were extremely nice and communicative. The interview process was two screenings and a video interview. Their turnaround rate was very quickly, within a week. I am overall satisfied with Salesforce interview process

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Submitted online application, recruiter reached out for 15 minute interview, 2nd round interview a 1-2 weeks later with member of the team I was applying for. Offer was extended about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is your collaboration style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online on workday then was connected to a recruiter. Had 2 phone calls with 2 different recruiters, then a video interview with my direct team (San Francisco). Overall was very straightforward. Personally enjoyed the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2019.

Interview

Salesforce employees were very helpful in understanding the process, which involved a couple of interviews with different members of the company. For my internship, the interviews were mostly behavioral as opposed to skill based

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Reston, VA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I had first gotten my name out through a close family friend who is an employee at Salesforce. From there, it was not long before a video call interview was schedule. We talked for a little over an hour and then about a month later I was brought into the office for an in person interview. After that, I had one more video interview call, and got a decision back from the company only about 2 weeks later. The process flows effortlessly.

Interview Questions

• What about this company interests you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2018.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, one was technical, and one was a team fit interview. Overall the time between the the interviews was fairly long I felt. Overall the interviewers were very friendly and I enjoyed my interactions with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked how a HashTable worked.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Manager who I interviewed with called late and did not seem interested in my experience or me as a person. Did not ask any behavioral questions or questions related to my skills or the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was greeted by my interviewer at the door. It was a really nice personal touch that made me feel like they were already investing in me. I enjoyed the environment and they made me feel welcome. They took time to ge to know me, what I have done, and what I want to do.

Interview Questions

• What role are you applying for? And what would you be doing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.