Salesforce Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Very professional and well-organized process. A TON of really high-quality merch. Friendly recruiters and interviewers. Fair and fun process. I took the offer because of how good the experience was, and it's even better during onboarding (more merch!).

Interview Questions

• How would you design an application to handle the career fair at a Tech Conference with 100,000 attendees?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had an amazing experience with the Salesforce recruiting team.

I applied through the Salesforce job portal, received a Hackerrank challenge, and was contacted by a recruiter to interview with a few members of the prospective team I'd be working with. After completing a few interviews, I got to learn more about the team and the potential projects.

Interview Questions

• Can not specify, but they were Leetcode style questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I received a HackerRank challenge several days after applying on LinkedIn. A (very helpful) recruiter contacted me just a few days later with an opening on a specific team, and I interviewed over a conference call with the hiring manager and another member of the team. Both interviewers were friendly and pleasant to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose the specifics, but they were standard coding and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter to complete a coding test. After I passed, I was connected with a team in Bellevue and had two behavioral interviews with my manager and another member of the team. The interviews went very smoothly and it gave me a good opportunity to learn more about Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about past experience and projects that I've worked on   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with the hiring manager and the second was with another member of the team. I came into the interviews very nervous but both were extremely nice and put me at ease. They were both technical in nature.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

There was an initial Hackerrank, followed by an online behavioural interview. Following that there was an online technical interview. Both lasted around 45 minutes to an hour. They were very relaxed, and the emphasis was on understanding my thought process and problem-solving approaches.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficult working with a team.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I've had so far. I applied online through Linkedin in March 2020, the entire process (from applying online to receiving an offer) took less than 4 weeks.

1. Received a hackerrank test. It had 2 coding questions (cleared all test cases).

2. A team picked my resume. I had a technical video interview with a Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) from the team. It lasted about an hour and was based on my resume/behavioral, some technical/coding questions.

3. A final video interview with the Director of Engineering of the team. It lasted for about 45 mins and had a mix of both technical and behavioral questions.

Both the interviewers were friendly and extremely professional.

4. Received an offer a couple of days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I signed an NDA so cannot disclose any questions.

Brush up on your basics (data structures, operating systems, coding) and be ready to talk about anything and everything on your resume to considerable technical depth. Being a good cultural fit is as important as being technically competent for the role.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was really smooth and quick. The recruiter was very helpful and answered my doubts really well. The interview process reflected the great "Ohana" culture followed in the company. Really impressed.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Interview with Application security team. Got a reject in first round. Recruiter got me another interview that relate to my profile. 2 interviews one with LMTS and other with Director(Manager) of software engineering team.
    Maybe because I had a software engineering background with an experience working in a renowned MNC for 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Round 1) Design a HR system for onboarding an employee onto all Salesforce platforms.
      Round 2) About my prior experience followed by basic Leetcode questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

First, I was sent a Hackerrank coding challenge. Once I passed that, I moved on a to first round one on one video interview, which was a mix of behavioral, technical, and problem-solving. Finally, the second round interview was also a mix of behavioral and technical, which was also one on one.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a way to count the number of windows on a building.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.