Tech Mahindra Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Campus, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

4 rounds:
1. Online test containing 7 sections of quant, reasoning and english. There is sectional cut-off that needs to be attained in order to go for next round.
2. Story writing based on a picture given to you. It's also an online test. You have to write a story relating to that picture into minimum of 200 words with no grammatical mistake.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR interview.
All the 4 rounds are eliminating rounds i.e. you need to clear each round in order to enter next round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

written,technical ,HR all on the same day.Interview was about behavioral test and some core subject like transformer etc..
    Hr round was very easy .he asked me introduce myself,hobbies,interset,do you know about our company etc.

Interview Questions

• behavioral test and some core subject like transformer etc..   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

First rounds was written test which consists of english,quants,logical and eassy writing.
    Second round was Technical rounds
    Third round was HR
    Be prepare from your resume
    Recruiters are very cool and friendly.
    They asked questions from c and java.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was an Off campus drive, i got link through my college placement cell. Post registration got my call letter to attend drive.
    1 st round:
    There were 6-7 sections, which included aptitude,logical reasoning and verbal.
    2 nd round:
    Essay writing - You will be asked to write an essay in 1500 words within 15 mins based on the picture given. Try to be positive and add a suitable title.
    3rd round:
    Technical Mcq on basic programming and one coding.
    4th and 5th round were tech and Hr interview

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Basics of coding and networks, about the same code in different languages
    What are the different types of integration testing?
    Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
    Define macros.
    What do you understand by multi-threading and multi-tasking?
    What do you mean by the term "normalization"?

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 round process conducted at my college for 2 days.
    First Round - Aptitude test
    Second Round - Technical Round
    Third Round - HR Round

--> Aptitude test consists of 3 sections i.e. Logical Reasoning, English and Analytical.It consist of 100 questions with no negative marking for wrong answers.
    --> Technical Round consists of first writing a 200-250 words essay on given technical topic and the f2f interview with the technical panel.
    ---> HR round happened on next day with basic question about myself, hobbies, why join them etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic question on technical part as updated in my CV.
      2. Flexible to work in any location or not.
      3. Why do I want to join them etc.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pollachi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was happened in MCET, Pollachi. Its an Off-Campus Drive attended by several colleges around the city. There were 1500+ candidates out of which they selected 30-40 candidates. It took around six months to provide an offer letter.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Our interview process was divided in 3 steps:
    1.) Aptitude
    2.) Technical Interview
    3.) HR Interview

Aptitude:
    Aptitude was basic, out of 160 candidates, 100 were eliminated.

Technical Interview:
    It was basically to test languages (mostly C and any subject you are comfortable in) and general technical stuff (hardware related, might be something else for others), and MS Office.

HR:
    It went upto 45 minutes, current affairs, General Knowledge, Politics, what not. Generally HR round is not meant for these things, but sometimes the going gets tough.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in past 6 months after completing Engineering?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.