Tech Mahindra Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I have applied for tech mahindra off campus drive. First round was of 7 sections aptitude based on english grammer, Mathimatical mcq and Programming questions. I cleared first round. They scheduled F2F technical round at company premise after 10 days. They took my interview, i gave all answers correctly but they rejected me by saying thank you.
But my friend also gave F2F interview on same day. Interviewer took interview in marathi language and asked just non technical stuff. And my friend is selected.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, constructor (they told me to write the code), joins in sql, left join sample query, about project in engineering   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

I applied through my college. The process took 1 day. There were three rounds. First there was an aptitude test followed by an essay writing round followed by a technical where they asked all basics about my own branch of study and finally there was a HR round where they asked general questions

Interview Questions

• Few questions on computer networks and protocols   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)).

Interview

Asked basic questions like where are you from, tell me about yourself, what projects you have worked on. It was an overall good experience not to worry about anything. Anyone can clear such interview process.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

It was am on campus drive scheduled In CMR Group of Institutions. Initial round was an aptitude test along with quant, Reasoning and English. The further rounds were passage writing and then students qualified in second round went for further rounds like TR and HR.

Interview Questions

• everything which is specified in the resume will be your questions in HR   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of selection or so-called Filtration process!
    1) Aptitude round
    2) Group discussion
    3) Personal Interview
    After passing all these rounds successfully, you will have a surprise waiting and this is the last round the HR round!

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of three rounds. The first one is a test which contains aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal. The second round is a technical interview. The third round is a HR interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Belgaum (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The aptitude round consisted of questions in QA, DI, LR. There were 7 sections with a sectional cutoff. The cutoff is predetermined, in the sense that upon completion of the test the result appears on the screen. If aptitude is cleared, the next is a story writing section which consists of a photo on which content is to be written.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2016.

Interview

First round will be aptitude test .
    Second round -essay writing /picture perception
    Third -technical interview
    Fourth - HR.

Time is very crucial for clearing the apptitude. As there sectional cutoff, should be careful while writing the test.

In picture perception , an image ia provided and we should write a paragraph or two on the picture

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a one day process. Started with Aptitude, essay writing, tech interview and ended with hr round.

Aptitude was very basic and verbal ability was very easy

Essay writing was like picture description, we were given a picture and told to write 1500 words and above for that.

Tech round was completely based on c and c++

Hr round was from resume

Interview Questions

• Program for fibonacci series   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I'm from electrical engineering stream and the whole recruitment process took a complete day. The whole process was easy and smooth. There were separate technical interview and HR interview round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you, Where do u see yourself in 5 years and some basic electrical related questions and whether u know coding or not? were the questions fired on me.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.