Tech Mahindra Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

They went over my resume and asked me specific questions based off that. I was told the next day I was to be hired and gave them all my information to start the onboarding process. I still haven't heard back from them in over a month.

Interview Questions

• Do you consume API's in this project?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through Naukari, First Round was F2F Technical

Interview Questions

• Abstraction, Spring MVC, Tricky Coding questions on Core java   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Everything was mis- managed. I had to wait from 10 am to 7 pm for my first round. They should learn to respect the candidates's valuable time. Nobody was there to proceed with the interview process till 12. These things are not expected from a big brand like yours!!
    Just it was a day wasted!!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Conducted technical round on Java which I cleared .
    Waited there whole day till evening and then told that I'll be called next day .
    But it's more than a week now.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

i applied through naukri ,i was interviewed at tech mahindra banglore campus on the month jan-2019 and process took three day.
    first round was written technical test it was easy,they were 20 questions to answer
    second round was face to face technical round which was average,third round telephonic technical round ,at last we had hr round which was mostly salary negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Worst interview process. I don't know what order they follow. People who came late got the chance to interview first. Even when they reject you they will not tell you directly. They will put you on hold for about 4-5 hrs and then after you ask them about your status they will say you got rejected.

In interview people with less experience will take your interview and ask irrelevant questions. I would suggest everyone not to waste your time giving here interview.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

first round - 20 multiple choice question(java, servlet ,jsp)
    second round - technical round( about your project) and questions from collections, exception , string and oops concept.
    Hr round - ctc discussion.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Got an email about the interview, attended the interview but it was around 300 above people there. There were only 4-5 panels are available. They only conducted 150 people interview and rest of the people send back to home by saying that they can't conduct the interview today. After waiting for whole day it was just a waste of time. They said, " You will get a call within a week if your profile gets shortlisted. "

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process is awful. I went to Tech Mahindra, Bangalore on 13th October, 2018. They were seperating the candidates based on companies they are working, those who were working in bigger MNC's like Infosys, Capgemini, IBM..etc were directly attending the second round and those who were working in normal companies or working with MNC's companies in contract were allowed to give online test.

After clearing the online test, they sent us to different building for second round(Telephonic Round) where they were asking technical questions based on our experience.

Total 50-60 members were selected for second round, but many of us didn't get the oppurtunity to attend the second round(telephonic round). They simply told us to submit the resume and they will call you within this week. Till now , we have not received any call.

Interview Questions

• Online test- maths,english, identify the picture and write essay   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Round 1: Written exam (Multiple Choice Question). Questions related to core java.
    For the 2nd round,some students were shortlisted depending on their performance in 1st round.
    Round 2:Face to Face technical Interview.
    Round 3:HR Interview related to Expected salary and Notice Period.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to iterate through all the elements of any class of Collection Framework.
      3.Difference between error and exception.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.