Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was initially phone screen round after which I had to attend face-to-face interview. Interview process was smooth and recruitment is handled efficiently. Questions asked were standard and there will be a client interview as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy process. There are 3 technical,1 managerial and 1 HR round that I have to undergo.
    This whole process tool almost 15 days and I got the offer letter after 1 month of the whole process.First Technical round would be on core java only.
    In the 2nd technical round they given two programs on design patterns and sorting followed by database questions.
    They have conducted 3rd round after 10 days which was a architect round and it was tough as the interview asked questions only on threads.
    4th round is the managerial round and 5th one is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Thread,webservices,core java, written test having two programs asked on the spot by the interviewr   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Fairly simple . One technical and one manager round and then hr discussion technical panel makes you comfortable asks questions from the technologies mentioned in resume only.good to go ahead

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was tough and two rounds of technical interview happened. Questions asked were mostly around the BSS domains.
    Second round of interview was mainly around the BSS applications like CRM, Provisioning etc.
    Also asked questions about the migration of Billing Application.

Interview Questions

• Unix command to find keywords store in file in different directory location.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I got an email from the RMG to send CV and was scheduled for an interview after an week.
    The first technical round lasted for 1 hour, the second round lasted for 15 minutes. Then the HR round took place

Interview Questions

• I was asked everything about Oracle PL/SQL, few things of OWB   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took me 2 days I applied to the company website and got an email from the recruiter.
    Worst interviewer I have ever seen in my life. They do not have sense to understand the Accent, Vocabulary and Pronunciation.. Lol

Interview Questions

• The asked me about Child Labor (JAM session) and BPO.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Reference get via mail and interviewed by the RMZ team, and assigned job, after verification of my all certificate and experience letters. interviewed by team, and mapped to project

Interview Questions

• What is your current role and responsibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary part they negotiated much they are not satisfied me

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was perfect and 4 steps process...
    1. HR Initial round
    2. Technical round with techincal lead & Manager
    3. Technical round with manager & Sr. Manager
    4. Face-to-Face Technical round with Manager & Sr. Manager
    5. Final round with HR

Interview Questions

• Not be specific but...
      Questions were on Domain, Technology, Current profile, General behaviour...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Shot listed resume according to Telecom Experience. First round was a telephonic round. Mostly on Telecom architecture - OSS / BSS. Detailed mostly on what I did with CRM, Middleware and Billing applications. Then questions on Testing, processes and some on database.

Second was face to face interview where more of team leading, scenario based questions asked. But were friendly. Then the HR one. Hardly any negotiation.

Got offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I do not do much of it.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Received a call from 3rd party and arranged for interview, it was like a scheduled walk in :), interview time @ 11.30, but started @ 3.30, just a technical round with in CV, then manager round as usual reason for job change. finally ended with HR in salary negotiation. and received Offer.

Interview Questions

• i dint feel as difficulty in technical round, since all the q are from CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

while Entering in techm can ask for 100% hike, but after that poor compensation. 0-8% per annum, avg is 4%. Worst.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.