Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

3.2

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Basic introduction face to face and passing on comm test, Voice and accent test then selected candidates will be moved to technical rounds of interview, post to that operation manager panel round then discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• About past experiences and Basic knowledge of Telecommunication industries and Networking   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Fairly simple . One technical and one manager round and then hr discussion technical panel makes you comfortable asks questions from the technologies mentioned in resume only.good to go ahead

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It started with a recruitment agency contacting me for a position in Tech Mahindra. I gave them the necessary details including the expected CTC. The person at the other end said she would need to check with the company if they would be willing to pay that much.

After a couple of days a recruiter from Tech Mahindra directly got in touch, said they would like to take it forward and arranged a telephonic technical interview. Once I cleared this round, a managerial round was conducted which focused mostly on my previous experience (non-technical). After this, the TechM recruiter set up a Skype call which the HR manager never bothered to join. This happened twice and a week passed by. She then asked me to visit the TechM office in Powai, Mumbai for a voice verification round, for which I travelled halfway across the city only to find out that it involved a 2 minutes phone call with the manager.

Once this was done, the usual forms were filled and documents collected as I waited for the recruiter to discuss the salary and joining dates. From this point onward, TechM kept postponing the discussion, giving excuses such as the CTC has not been approved yet. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter to get an update on the process. This carried on for 3 more weeks after which the recruiter told me to expect a call from a Senior Project Manager. The call never came. When I asked about it over email, she finally told me that the CTC has not been approved and may never get approved.

An entire month wasted for nothing over a company with highly unprofessional and unethical recruitment practices.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about BMC Remedy, client communication and team handling.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in December 2015.

Interview

Two to three Technical Round and then two round of HR Interview.They take Technical Interview thoroughly and depending on your experience they offer salary.Some time it takes 3- 4 weeks to come offer.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took me 2 days I applied to the company website and got an email from the recruiter.
    Worst interviewer I have ever seen in my life. They do not have sense to understand the Accent, Vocabulary and Pronunciation.. Lol

Interview Questions

• The asked me about Child Labor (JAM session) and BPO.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is relatively simple. HR sets expectations. I was interviewed for a CRM consultant role and had 3 rounds of interview. Managerial round mainly around how best u can portray your experience. Learnings and so on

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions on how to implement a specific scenario in the application ecosystem   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Shot listed resume according to Telecom Experience. First round was a telephonic round. Mostly on Telecom architecture - OSS / BSS. Detailed mostly on what I did with CRM, Middleware and Billing applications. Then questions on Testing, processes and some on database.

Second was face to face interview where more of team leading, scenario based questions asked. But were friendly. Then the HR one. Hardly any negotiation.

Got offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I do not do much of it.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was initially phone screen round after which I had to attend face-to-face interview. Interview process was smooth and recruitment is handled efficiently. Questions asked were standard and there will be a client interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked on basics of Core Java and focus on the EMS/NMS   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Reference get via mail and interviewed by the RMZ team, and assigned job, after verification of my all certificate and experience letters. interviewed by team, and mapped to project

Interview Questions

• What is your current role and responsibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary part they negotiated much they are not satisfied me

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Tech Mahindra usually does lateral recruitment with weekend walkins or by scheduling the interviews. The lateral recruitment is usually done for person with more 3+ years of relevant experience. Freshers are usually taken through Campus recruitment.

Interview Questions

• I joined techmahindra as a fresher and the questions were mostly related to academic knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.