Tech Mahindra Senior Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Senior Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

3.2

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview (1 TechM and 2 for client).

The process was fast... Took over a week for the whole process to be completed. Received offer letter within 2 weeks.

Judgement of logical thinking, QA knowledge, framework knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 Questions:
    1. Describe the automation framework of your current project
    2. TestNG framework questions
    3. Selenium basic questions
    4. Write xpath for the webpage they provide

Round 2 Questions:
    Written test. Design complete testcase and automate it as well for a given scenario.(60 min)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview Process-Company believes in hiring cheap resources even if you clear all rounds of Interviews.

After clearing all rounds of interviews including client, HR asked for Current and expected CTC, after hearing my expected CTC, which I asked just 30 % hike over my current package(Which is normal), she got offended and started blaming me that you are not having any other offer in hand and here you are asking for 30 % hike, she was not even happy that I got a hike just 1.5 years back and now asking for 30% hike, she offered only 15 % off hike over my Current CTC. 3 weeks which consumed me to go through the interview process and clearing rounds went in vain, just because HR was not Intrested, even after sending the documents to her which she requested.

I cannot comment on management, but, as a well reputed company, TechM should offer a normal 30 % hike to new joiners and should change perspective to offer employment to only those with low salaries.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Electronics City (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Its been really pathetic. They had given me 25 mins for 10 questions and that is really tough .Sometimes i felt during the test they dont want to take .They are just wasting our time.I had been told that interview is face to face but its actually more of a written exam.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive program to reverse a string .   Answer Question
    • Print the pattern of pyramid   Answer Question
    • The numbers are in continuous manner in any array and therr will be only 1 number missing in it.Find the missing number in array ?   1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter first via phone confirming few things, later followed by a phone and then in person. The interview started with a brief description about the profile and what Signity is expecting from the new project manager. Later the interviewer began by asking the questions on past experience followed by a brief explanation on technical projects, clients, and team handled.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well defined..
    It includes....
    1.Technical Round
    -In technical round they asked about how to create test automation framework for mobile, web and desktop apps.... How to generate test reports in html, PDF format
    2.managerial Round
    3.HR Round

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Interview

1. I stood in line outside the tech m premises at 11 am and entered the office at 11:48.No arrangement, no sheds there.

2. We waited like 1-2-3 hours and so on.. And they Tech. m people realised the amount of people reached there, and provided us serial numbers at 2:30 pm. 40 interviews were already taken then, and 10 interviews were going on. Mine serial number was 171. Total number of candidates were 267. Okay, at this point I thought that finally there is some management working properly here. But then I saw there was no order followed.

3. Mine interview (first round) took place at 8:15 pm. They informed me that they lost my resume, which was the reason for my long wait.

4. The interview questions asked were really easy, simple manual testing questions.

5. They emailed us that the job will be for second shift (1pm to 10:30pm) only. But in the interview, they asked if they will be comfortable with Rotational shift (discrepancy). Seems like they wanted to filter out people, to select there favourite ones.

6. Those who got selected, were given offer of salary even less than there current CTC. Seems like here also they wanted to select there favourite ones.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First technical round Telephonic.
    Second technical round F2F - Group (5 Members)
    HR Round Telephonic.
    Offer released in 30-45 days.
    Background check.
    Another interview of client location by client manager.

First technical round Telephonic.
    Second technical round F2F - Group (5 Members)
    HR Round Telephonic.
    Offer released in 30-45 days.
    Background check.
    Another interview of client location by client manager.

Interview Questions

• My past experiences and hypothetical questions.
      Testings types and testing experiences.   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Ex TechM so had only technical round, unlike other who had two, with final HR round. This went upto night 10 pm and still some people were waiting for HR round
    2. quoted for expected CTC 30% over current, but as per company rehire policy it was not possible andso HR said they will discuss and get back to me next week
    3. tried contacting many times but we will back to you is answer received for 4-5 weeks and given up on following

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Good panel and well managed process. Actually its a walk in for 3 yrs and above experience in manual testing at pune location. They took 1 month to release offer letter to me

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Its depends on the requirement!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its Cool

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.