Tech Mahindra Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I had my resume on my school's career page and they pursued me. I got a call which turned out to be my first interview of sorts. The caller asked me about my knowledge of unix and sql. They asked for a second interview at their building and we arranged it.

The 2nd interview involved meeting some of their team, an extensive aptitude test, and a technical interview with the team leader. They were all foreign from the India area but were nice and easy to communicate with. The aptitude test was not related to the job at all. It had math, sequence recognition, logic, language sections and took me nearly 1.5 hours. I did not have a calculator but it went faster when I asked for scratch paper. The interview was mostly the leader explaining the job requirements and the structure of the place. He did not have any specific or hard questions for me. The biggest part of this was him explaining the 24/7 support availability requirement, which was a little ridiculous. The 2nd interview took about 2 hours total.

Interview Questions

• There were some hard math questions on the aptitude test but besides that the only other hard aspect was the 24/7 support availability.   Answer Question

I declined in part because the pay they offered was not enough for 9-5 plus 24/7 support availability (with no rotation). I also decided to look in a different city for work.

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The screening happen over telephonic and then it face to face was arranged to go over the technical strength. Then at the end client interview. Once all done, i received the offer.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I was referred by my friend for system admin position. First round was telephonic interview. Once I gone through telephonic, they scheduled second round of interview which was face to face.

3 technical personnel interviewed in face to face round. Then followed the HR round for other behavioral clarity and salary discussion.

Throughout the interview process, I felt it was too good comparing to other leading MNC companies. TM is more candidate oriented who always checks candidate convenience rather than their own. As far as my experiences, this is the best interview I attended ever.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, got the maximum offer.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

This was about 8 years back so its hardly relavant now. But it was basic Java and OO knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is scope for negotiation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

A couple of decent aptitude tests followed by technical and HR interview rounds got me selected. The level of test is pretty good. Technical and HR rounds were relatively easy. The overall interview process was smooth and HR department while took time to respond was very cooperative with providing status when requested

Interview Questions

• TechM had a bond back in those days and they asked me if I was OK to sign the 2 year bond.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

very poor interview process, mostly subjective and on the whims of the interviewer. After interview the recruiter take more than 2 months to revert to you with the offer. The offer letter is just awesome, you may prefer to choose some other job offer than this one, if you have one in hand,

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Team Building capabilities, getting more business, adding customers. Strength and Weakness. Projects and past role and responsibilities. Challenging tasks and accomplishments. Software Development and Verification and Validation. Requirements, review process, checklists, software planning documents, process mode, design strategies,

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

telephonic, lengthy
    it takes around whole day process takes
    simple questions and repeated questions
    the interviewer is not always experienced even low experienced people take interviews of experienced candidates, which is wrong

Interview Questions

• basics, only give offer if immediate joinee
      took many times rounds
      simple questions and repeated questions
      the interviewer is not always experienced even low experienced people take interviews   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It wa a bit difficult and a lot of questions where asked from programming. Other things they asked where general questions about the family and my locality. I was keen to get a job in networking and i think it would have affected my selection.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.