Tech Mahindra Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

1.9

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position through Campus. First round was GD. Second was Telephonic interview. In GD the topic was love marriage vs arrange marriage. All the girls were asked to be in favor og arrange marriage. I cleared the gd round. Second round was telephonic interview. Normal questions.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic interview consisted of normal conversation just to check communication skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It took just 5 minutes..They ask to introduce yourself and just a random question.Then they provide sheet with some words..They see your communication skills and pronunciation skill.Then they ask you to wait or go depending on your interview.its easy to crack if you have worked in a BPO before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      What do you mean by demonetization?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

2 easy rounds.
    1. Technical round
    2. HR round

In Technical they ask some basic SQL queries, Select, Update , Delete. OR some joins.
    and Some networking questions.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

just introduction round and you are a select but has several process to get into the comany like showing the id cards etc and the interviwer asked us to sit for a long period and there was nothing till date and then the interviwer statred asking non sense questions

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Begumpet (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Begumpet (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Below Interview is process of Recruitment Agency
    Everything was Done at Recruitment Agency

>Screening(Done by Agency)
    >Telephonic Round(HR)(Company Screening and Self Introduction)
    >Video Conference Round(HR)
    >Versant
    >operational(Manager Round through Telephone)
    >Induction was at Company

Interview Questions

• >Self-introduction, (Tell Me About Yourself)
      >JAM(Role Model, Favourite colour, Child Labour, Corruption )
      >Normall BPO related Task in Video Conference
      >Voice and accent   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

As the interview was for the position Tech support , it mainly consists of communication oriented rounds. We were about 10 members in a batch and the interviewer will be asking to speak about some randam topics for about a minute and he will be stoping at any moment. Though we performed quite well , no one in our batch got selected for the next round.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Network engineers design and build computer networks. Employers are looking for strongly skilled individuals to design their networks on a high level, leaving support and maintenance to network administrators. During the interview process be prepared for many technical questions encompassing all of network theory.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

HR round to check the basic vocabulary then after wait for VNA trainer to check your grammar and punctuation and at last someone from Ops will check your confidence and body language, Lucky you if you good and smart girl, you will get the offer for sure

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

easy but takes one whole day for the interview to get complete
    communication is must ;
    easy but takes one whole day for the interview to get complete
    communication is must ;

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

So far I consider they've one of the best hiring process, they're willing to provide all the benefits we asked for.
    I would recommend this company, who are willing to relocate to the required location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.